• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For powerlifting, all you need is a cup of coffee. Everything else will become less affective while wrecking your adrenal response.

What are your thoughts on preworkout for PL Oni
IMO Stims are the shit only for bro or bodybuilding stuff, and are unwise for most phases of powerlifting, yes you get a performance boost. You will also exhert more energy and be more fatigued - so that's something extra to manage
Maybe final stages of overreach in any given block, where a deload is coming

They fuck with your ability to get psyched up correctly

They fuck with your ability to get psyched up correctly

Yerp. And they become a mental crutch. Not good once your body starts to adapt and it no longer works. You can start overdosing or looking for stronger stuff, just to walk into the gym.

Makes sense.. agree
I would go further to say it applies to non chemical stimulation, just geeing yourself up for example. I like to use sparingly

well i have been stim free all week and found it ok, thanks for all the great advice everyone. You do get a better approach without them.

well i have been stim free all week and found it ok, thanks for all the great advice everyone. You do get a better approach without them.

Good on you!

Life is much better without peds. The problem with peds is the long term effect they can have on the heart, this is the main problem. Once you start getting problems with your heart, its a downhill spiral after that. You want to keep your heart in tip top shape for as long as possible.

Good on you!

Life is much better without peds. The problem with peds is the long term effect they can have on the heart, this is the main problem. Once you start getting problems with your heart, its a downhill spiral after that. You want to keep your heart in tip top shape for as long as possible.

Thanks, yes am feeling much more relaxed and at peace after my workout.