• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Noooooooo!

Stallone at 72

0c51fc223bb79df38b2c4cf3be36e2e7.jpg

In 1982 the world was introduced to Rambo. The physically fit Vietnam vet just wanted to live his life, but the world has other plans.

When Sylvester Stallone first starred as John Rambo, he was a strong 36. Now, 36 years later, 72-year-old Stallone finds himself back in the gym getting ready to once again play Rambo’s character.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3nEv-jhkv/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_...

Stallone has been posting his workouts on social media and you can just feel the exhilaration and excitement. In one video he’s seen flipping a 250-pound tire, stating: “Getting ready for Rambo. Also just because you’ve REACHED a certain age doesn’t mean you have to FEEL that age! Keep punching, keep pushing!”

Stallone was the one who leaked the secret of the upcoming movie, Rambo V, which is set to release fall of 2019.

I tend to agree with his statement, someone else at 72 may not be able to do it but he can, so why not.

I'll watch it even though i'm not really into the Rambo movies.

Wonder what condition Stallones hearts in with his copious peds use for probably 4 or 5 decades....

He looks good though, better condition than most 30 and 40 year olds i'd say, well done!

I bet not many people on this board could out lift him in the gym and he'd also kick our asses in a fight.

just saying, is that ok. i am pretty sure many would look awesome too with that stuff, even when they get to 72.

not going to argue, i am much more impressed with people who dont dabble, and those who dont get caught dumping growth hormone off a balcony.

please, i will like what i like, and you can like what you like. cheers.

yes. he is inspiring in the sense that he has never stopped training. not many people over 50 can say that.