• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I loved Bodybuilding ever since i was about 15 years old and have been training ever since then. My family was always against Bodybuilding and continually encouraged me to stop it, they were a bad influence on me. If only i had positive reinforcement behind me then who's knows where i'd be today.

A Pro maybe??? ??

Yes this is how i panned out.

I now sell my arse on the corner 24/7.

I have too pay the bills somehow.

Have you tried up-skilling?

Otherwise stacking shelves or something?

Shrek's in Management, maybe he can find you a Position!

A pro cricketer would be good these days, especially with all these 20/20 leagues.
Plenty of money to be made, even for hacks like Watto.

Nahhhh.

Not my thing really.

Lifting for me is for health and vanity. Ie, I don’t wanna be fat or skinny.

Bodybuilding......

Never liked it as a sport (which it isnt). But the effort and dedication put forward by the contestants is nothing short of incredible.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A pro cricketer would be good these days, especially with all these 20/20 leagues.
Plenty of money to be made, even for hacks like Watto.

i went to school with a fast bowler who bowled 140 klicks+ as an adult and played for the black caps and i reckon back then at a young age i was better. srs. I was quicker,kunts were shit scared to get in the nets with me,i tried to knock everyones head off. Dunno wat happened there. I stopped practicing and turned to shit.

I actually think thid happens alot.

I played also as a young fella, took a shit load of wickets bowling spin...and my mate basically rarely got out ever...both never continued on. At all.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk