• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

I know a lot of peeps here say "cardio pffftt!"

But, do we need sustained (12-15 min) aerobic exercise? Not talking about high intensity weights, but actual cardio at a sustained higher intensity for at least 15 minutes numerous times a week??? Sometin to do with the left ventricle or something.

I thought aerobic exercise was much more beneficial to the body than anerobic exercise due to the stress it places on the cardiovascular system.

Please correct my arse if i am wrong:)

Define “fitness”

and we’ll talk

Why Goosey cat lol

I didn't mention fitness. I just mentioned the left ventricle as apparently only sustained aerobic exercise improves it.

Interestingly, anaerobic without oxygen practice is action that makes you be rapidly exhausted, such as dashing or lifting a substantial weight, models of high-impact practices incorporate cardio machines, turning, running, swimming, strolling, climbing, heart stimulating exercise classes, moving, cross country skiing

Last edited by a moderator: