• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
sure there are. [emoji3]

ok Let me in the interests of fairness and im not knocking anyone as powerlifting is my favourite sport,but i remember reading what JP Cauchis daily routine was,and dont get me wrong hes a super manlet but his day involved doing fuck all until he either trained someone at the gym or trained himself. Professional athletes dont work as hard as kunts that have to go earn their crust the hard way. Theres plenty of people who had great talent but fell thru the system.Also remember,ive lived on both sides of the fence and was crowned Australias strongest 2 yrs in a row for my age AFLers

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, what ever you say. :D

who am I too believe afl players are great athletes when many don't even lift that much.

ok, what ever you say. :D

who am I too believe afl players are great athletes when many don't even lift that much.

they can run,have good shoulder and arm development,are tall and can kick.Im just saying they also had the benefit of more time to train,do fuk all else and probably had parental support as well.I work with a kunt who is 6 3 has great leg power,is fitter and would break some of those kunts in half.

so do i, but that is not what you were arguing about. you were arguing about strength and football.

why does hav eeveything have to turn into supposed gladitorial contests.

i suggest you wind down with a few drinks. peace man.

yes i do think that an elite powerlifter would seriously put some hurt on. Im not talking about a 44 yr old midget age grade fluke artist such as myself but someone with say a 300+ raw squat a 200 bench and a 300 dead would have the power to seriously injure.

But you don’t have a clue what you are talking about so it doesn’t really matter what you think does it.

An elite powerlifter would do some damage on the rugby field right up until the point they had to move somewhere