• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes I see nothing but love, along with a disappearing wife, womens shelters, police and AVOs, all makes for a secure environment for the children.
Being religious and/or not cheating means jack shit gerry, there are much worse things for a marriage than a spouse cheating and much better things than religion.

Ill be honest its an overreacting wife more like it,you shouldnt really judge me actually.But hey i write these things so i gotta expect criticism from someone who i dont even know.Lol you ve taken a few sentences that ive written and somehow managed to judge my whole situation,what kind of idiot is that?lol.Thats right Darko i know you are divorced but you dont see me judging you for that,i dont know you.We may share the same forum but thats it.

Last edited:
its interesting how you seem to know but reality is you re divorced mate,you have no idea how to salvage a trouble marriage.Its easier to give up.You re no expert,its somewhat annoying that you assume i treat my children badly too.I treat them like gold mate.

Last edited:
I wasn't judging you, nor did I say that you mistreat your children, that's ridiculous
Yes, I was divorced from a 23 year marriage so I can speak from experience but carry on, you know what you're doing.

I wasn't judging you, nor did I say that you mistreat your children, that's ridiculous
Yes, I was divorced from a 23 year marriage so I can speak from experience but carry on, you know what you're doing.

you re speaking from your own experience,my gut feeling has proved right before when it tells me to wait and be patient and endure the trial. I dont know what went on in your marriage that made it so unbearable that you had to split for good.

theres no guarantee that we will reunite but ive learnt that theres no hurry.I have a friend whos husband used to beat her up,she left him but he changed over time and now they are back together.It did take a year tho.In saying that physical abuse would probably be the end of the marriage for most people.

Last edited:
Well well well gerry
reading this seems not all is well in the caravan

what happend to “you’re bad man grunta and my wife is my best friend blah blah blah”?

In the end looks like my marriage is a lot stronger than yours, and going on face value out last your by decades.
Should think before you preach your nonsense.

Well well well gerry
reading this seems not all is well in the caravan

what happend to “you’re bad man grunta and my wife is my best friend blah blah blah”?

In the end looks like my marriage is a lot stronger than yours, and going on face value out last your by decades.
Should think before you preach your nonsense.

your wife seems a lot more forgiving bro,im not sure if you should claim any credit for that.What youve done would end most marriages instantly.Still mad i dont high five you for your scum bag ways?

Last edited:
Gerry your misses left you because your an arsehole, so you deserved it. And look at you now, your as weak as a panzy little girl. Your not a real man. A real man is strong no matter, he doesn't crumble like a little bitch because some dirty trailer trash hoe left him.

Your pathetic!

Gerry your misses left you because your an arsehole, so you deserved it. And look at you now, your as weak as a panzy little girl. Your not a real man. A real man is strong no matter, he doesn't crumble like a little bitch because some dirty trailer trash hoe left him.

Your pathetic!

thanks,made me lol.Possibly true on the "arsehole" allegation.Possibly not,ummm i hear shes still in town so will sit tight and behave.Remember i have 2 teenagers that will be getting itchy about seeing their Dad.

Last edited:
4c98822767df2dec6e07f9d9df985af0.jpg