• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WoodyAllen

Was waiting for one of the "I'm only interested in maintaining" gym rats/bodybuilder wannabe's to post about Mr Olympia but nothing happened so, here I am, powerlifter to the stars, starting a beauty pageant thread.

With only 2 weeks to go, the lineup is about settled. So, who's going to come second to Phil this year?

http://mrolympia.com/2018/mr-olympia

I'm only interested in maintaining.

max-outt-episode-2-lats-banner-678x381.jpg

I've been watching Phil Heath closely and he has seemed uninterested his entire prep. He will mention things like only having had one meal so far for the day in his videos. His training is even more pathetic than usual, using 80-100kg on most of his upper body exercises. I'll be surprised if he wins this year. Seems that he doesn't care any more

yeah hes jacked to fuck but looks 4 foot tall.Sorry my ideal of the perfect male form is 6 foot plus and jacked to fuck,theres a reason why Arnold beat Franco all the time

1.62m (5'4") so a real midget.

Mind you, if you are that tall and put on 1kg of muscle you can see it. I'm 1.8+ and I would need to put on triple that for the same effect.

I remember going to a Fitex or something like that when Branch Warren was there. I was surprised how short he was.

my new york mate, former mr Australia, is going to olympia as his mate is bb photographer. he hates modern physiques, but why not go for free.

I think Phil is going to take it again this year. A lot of talk from old school pros who have seen Phil getting ready and are all saying he looks better than ever before. Phil just isnt as much of a social media junkie so we don't really see what his training and gains are like until he hits the stage.

I am actually more excited for the classic physique category. I have to say I have a man-crush on Chris Bumstead, will be interesting to see him, Regan and Breon going at it. I honestly think Chris looks better than all of them plus he is over 6 foot.

I think Phil is going to take it again this year. A lot of talk from old school pros who have seen Phil getting ready and are all saying he looks better than ever before. Phil just isnt as much of a social media junkie so we don't really see what his training and gains are like until he hits the stage.

I am actually more excited for the classic physique category. I have to say I have a man-crush on Chris Bumstead, will be interesting to see him, Regan and Breon going at it. I honestly think Chris looks better than all of them plus he is over 6 foot.

I think if Phil doesn't come in better condition than ever before Ramy will take it. Ramy is now far bigger than Heath, however has struggled with his conditioning in the past. Phil will have to come in pealed to compete

I think if Phil doesn't come in better condition than ever before Ramy will take it. Ramy is now far bigger than Heath, however, has struggled with his conditioning in the past. Phil will have to come in pealed to compete

Phil is going to come in leaner and smaller gut and waist then ever before. He will make everyone look average. I am not a massive Phil fan but I just know what his body is like and he will kill it.