• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Woody, you're the only person whose ass I'd eat, but this diet isn't for me. I suspect it's more for the hardcore PL,BB or WL.

I remember before Mike Matarazzo died he blamed the enormous amounts of Meat he consumed as contributing to his heart condition.
Yeah, I know the gear and diuretics wouldn't have helped either lol.

What about Uric acid?

"Similarly, uric acid is chemically an antioxidant, but when you have too much in your blood it can crystallize in your joints, causing a painful disease called gout. High uric acid levels may also put us at risk for high blood pressure, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, and death. So keeping one’s uric acid levels low is an important dietary goal. How do we do that? By avoiding meat and sugar (see my 2-min video Flesh and Fructose).

No surprise that the meat and sugar industries both got upset with the latest round of dietary guidance from the federal government."

https://nutritionfacts.org/2013/06/20/uric-acid-caused-by-meat-and-sugar/

What about Uric acid?

"Similarly, uric acid is chemically an antioxidant, but when you have too much in your blood it can crystallize in your joints, causing a painful disease called gout. High uric acid levels may also put us at risk for high blood pressure, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, and death. So keeping one’s uric acid levels low is an important dietary goal. How do we do that? By avoiding meat and sugar (see my 2-min video Flesh and Fructose).

No surprise that the meat and sugar industries both got upset with the latest round of dietary guidance from the federal government."

nutritionfacts is vegan propaganda

I remember before Mike Matarazzo died he blamed the enormous amounts of Meat he consumed as contributing to his heart condition.
Yeah, I know the gear and diuretics wouldn't have helped either lol.

Of course its never the Steroids that are too blame for heart problems, it must be the diet.

What about Uric acid?

Another fad diet that restricts vital nutrients, meat and fruit.

Uric acid along with a hundred other chemicals is bad for health. Just eat a wide variety of foods and you should be fine. Once you start restricting certain foods then you are asking for trouble. We as humans have a well developed body that allows us to eat a wide variety of foods so for maximum health benefits you should take advantage of this.

If you want really healthy meat, then eat oily fish as much as you can stomach. Oily fish is great, it blows fish oil out of the water because you are getting omega 3's etc from a natural source which is always better than taking supplements.