• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
how did the universe get created?

who knows and who cares.

i dont expect anyone will ever find out, although various therories will persist forever.

There is nothing in the universe that requires a creator, including free will.
We all have asked questions of how or why but when we don't know the answer we shouldn't say therefore god.

So your conclusion is it came from nothing? Solid argument

how did the universe get created?

who knows and who cares.

i dont expect anyone will ever find out, although various therories will persist forever.

lol thats what i think, i don't give a flying fuck how it got created. I've got better things to do with my time, onwards and upwards;)

Why dwell in the past on things that have already happened, when we can shape the future instead.

So your conclusion is it came from nothing? Solid argument
We don't know where it began or if it's been here forever but we can't just say the only alternative is a creator.
I'm not saying that the universe came from nothing since we don't have an example of nothing to come to such a conclusion.
It's such a profound and difficult question and I don't think that we'll ever know or maybe we will one day but in the mean time we can't buy into the belief of something supernatural whenever we don't know the answer.
it's okay to say I don't know, it's the person who claims to have all the answers that we should be worried about.

Last edited:
We don't know where it began or if it's been here forever but we can't just say the only alternative is a creator.
I'm not saying that the universe came from nothing since we don't have an example of nothing to come to such a conclusion.
It's such a profound and difficult question and I don't think that we'll ever know or maybe we will one day but in the mean time we can't buy into the belief of something supernatural whenever we don't know the answer.
it's okay to say I don't know, it's the person who claims to have all the answers that we should be worried about.

I think you're misrepresenting what I am saying. I'm not using God as the answer to the unknown. I am taking what people define as God (an all powerful, singular entity that exists outside of time) and demonstrating that such a thing has to exist. This is a far cry from a supernatural being or anything in the Bible

I think you're misrepresenting what I am saying. I'm not using God as the answer to the unknown. I am taking what people define as God (an all powerful, singular entity that exists outside of time) and demonstrating that such a thing has to exist. This is a far cry from a supernatural being or anything in the Bible
I understand what you're saying, call it what you will it's still the same concept whether it's the biblical god or Thor the thunder god.

Originally Posted by @spartacus

ok shrek, but why allow [STRIKETHROUGH]woody[/STRIKETHROUGH] sparticus to try and wreck the [STRIKETHROUGH]APU[/STRIKETHROUGH] carnivore thread with his rants.

Dafuq happened to my thread.

Not a carnivore diet but still red meat based form of eating is the Vertical Diet by Stan Affording. It's not as "extreme" and allows for a wider variety of foods, including carbs, and seems to be working well for many different age groups and both sexes (there are only two, just so you know).

I eat similar to that. Same food almost everyday, almost every meal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I eat similar to that. Same food almost everyday, almost every meal.

I think that's why it's so successful. It's easy to stick to due to variety and satiation. Plus it cuts out all the crap (probably the most important factor in a successful diet) and there is no whiney excuse or need for a "cheat" meal.

I only shit about 5 times a week. 6 max....and thats generally only if ive eating something rubbishy. Like mexican takeout. Which is fucken amazing.

Sometimes only 4 times in a week.

Just eat good food all the time. Including lots of dead animals and eggs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk