• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
At least once per day, sometimes twice for me but who’s counting.

Same but I think I have a bit of time ibs.
drink too much alcohol and it being a solvent food runs faster through me
but back when I was on the yeyo I’d get blocked up, go on a 4 day bender and not shit once

Yeah. Same.

One day. Probably just a month.

I eat pretty lowish carb generally anyway, so isnt that far away for me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What has been stopping you?

What do you think will happen? Or not Happen?

I don’t know how I will react.
I guess missing whole food groups is the mitigating factor.
I’m not worried about any health issues. It’s not like it’s irreversible.

I don’t know how I will react.
I guess missing whole food groups is the mitigating factor.
I’m not worried about any health issues. It’s not like it’s irreversible.

What are 'food groups'??

They are a man made thing, a lot of 'food's in the food groups are not even foods.

You know what they are.

Ok I love carbs....

Ok, so not a food group as such, just addiction to insulin spikes and dopamine hits.:D

Carbs are not a food group, they are a macronutrient that is as addictive as cigarettes and cocaine to humans.

Unfortunately or fortunately, whatever way you want to look at it, is that carbs are convenient.
Rice, bread, fruit. Etc

Last edited:
I know for me at least that I look and feel the best while eating only meat and vegetables

I have self experimented a LOT in the last few years and found the same.

I just went through a stage of eating high carb, meat, vegetables, fruits, fats etc cut out most of the carbs again now, after 3-4 days feel amazing, inflammation gone, sleep better, look better, skin is better.

I hav cycled this through several times now with the exact same results.