• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Heard some Doctor last night explaining the importance of Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide at a cellular level and how having a daily protein intake greater than 1g per BW kilo decrease Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.
Health and Performance are certainly different beasts.

Heard some Doctor last night explaining the importance of Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide at a cellular level and how having a daily protein intake greater than 1g per BW kilo decrease Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.
Health and Performance are certainly different beasts.

Sounds right.

A lot of health problems are caused by consuming too much protein. And studies on people living the longest periods of time show them eating very small amounts of protein, carbs and fats in order for their bodies to naturally increase their IGF1 levels. By putting their bodies into a constant state of starving, this allows other functions in the body to work in over drive which increase the life span.

Sounds right.

A lot of health problems are caused by consuming too much protein. And studies on people living the longest periods of time show them eating very small amounts of protein, carbs and fats in order for their bodies to naturally increase their IGF1 levels. By putting their bodies into a constant state of starving, this allows other functions in the body to work in over drive which increase the life span.

giphy.gif

[MENTION=15750]showdownhero[/MENTION] aside from your immature response i will do you a favour and explain why consuming too much protein isn't always good for your health. There are basic low risk side effects from consuming too much protein such as excess farting, shitting, diarrhea, bloating, constipation, stomach upsets. Now these side effects alone are a reason to not consume high amounts of protein. Other side effects include disrupting the body's normal metabolism and the stress that high protein puts on the liver as all nutrients we consume end up passing through the liver. The liver can only process so many nutrients at one time before it gets over loaded and you get diarrhea for instance. Proteins, carbs, fats, toxins and everything you can imagine all go through the liver. Consuming high amounts of protein puts excess stress on the liver, its as simple as that. If you suffer from diarrhea on a regular basis this can lead to a whole host of health problems.

i'm not even going to bother reading that shit, stick to making threads about eating arse. Scientific rigour is clearly not your specialty.

Another immature post by you, says a lot about your intelligence.

And it is completely and utterly substantiated, the facts speak for themselves.

Another immature post by you, says a lot about your intelligence.

And it is completely and utterly substantiated, the facts speak for themselves.

What facts? You haven't posted any.

I'm not going to try and engage in someone in a serious debate when their definition of a fact is subjective drivel

Quotes below

Soin order for your muscles to repair and get bigger, we need to feed it proteinevery 2-3 hours. This is an anabolic environment. How much protein? I believearound 4gms of protein for every kilogram of bodyweight is ideal for buildingmaximum muscle mass. This is what every hard training lifter should be aimingfor. If you don’t exercise and simply watch the Simpsons all day, you can getby with half that amount. Nobody ever got fat by eating too much protein. Thebody utilises 30% of calories ingested from protein for digestion. So if youate a can of Tuna with 30gms of protein, that’s 120 calories. Forty of thosecalories would be used for digesting, leaving you only 80. Pretty cool hey?When it comes to carbs, the body only uses 6% for digesting. So eat yourprotein. It’s also why it’s one of the few supplements I recommend, a good wheyprotein with next to no carbs.

So now were lifting heavy weights three times per week,doing high effort cardio twice a week, eating 10% less calories than we needevery day, eating 4gms of protein per kilogram of bodyweight, eating no manmade carbs, getting all our essential fats from nuts, olives, avocados, oilsand supplements. Were drinking no calories and were eating 6 small meals a day.What’s left you ask? Well let me tell you.

Torecap, lifting heavy 3 times per week, 2 high effort cardio sessions per week,6 meals a day, protein in each meal, 4gms of protein per kg of bodyweight everyday, 2-3 pieces of fruit before 4.00pm, vegies during most meals, olive oil onsalads, 10% less calories than we need per day, no man made carbs, no caloriesobtained from drinking. Sounds pretty much spot on.

Can also post the whole thing if people want, it's a really good read.

Similar vein to Martin Berkhams writings really.

50-60% of total calories from protein.

All this bloating and farting IMO is bullshit.
Only way i see that happening is from dairy sources.

From meat etc no way. I get none of that. No discomfort. No bloating. Nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk