• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Horse shit. Based on what? What's a "very low consumptions of meat"? How much longer, on average, do these mythological "people" live? Show me a vegan that lives longer than any meat consumer.

So, their meat diet doesn't have a negative result. Show me a vegan group (I use them as an extreme example) of people without "high levels of heart disease".

Why is it that whenever a keto or carnivore diet is mentioned, everybody loses their shit. If you actually listen to the podcast, no one is talking about eating meat making you live longer than average. But it does talk about eliminating a lot of sickness and disease that is caused by eating shit. So quality of life goes up.

What, because it’s not on a comedians podcast it’s horse shit.

Why did you mention vegan. None of the populations I was referring to are Vegan and I never mentioned vegan.

I also remember listening to Joes podcast one day and he was talking about eating more athletic/stronger animals makes you more athletic. Haha. So eating Bear meat is going to make you stronger than eating lamb. Classic joe rogan, top source of scientific information.

Any extreme diet that eliminates whole food groups is not a good thing, eat your meat eat your vegetables and throw some fruit in as well.

Any extreme diet that eliminates whole food groups is not a good thing, eat your meat eat your vegetables and throw some fruit in as well.

Anything extreme will always end badly.

that’s if you think injuries and mental issues are bad some consider there as trophies

Last edited:
Remember kunce, things do evolve, including our knowledge. At one time we thought Meat and Fat was the devil. We then learnt that that's horse shit. Now, perhaps we are learning more about the benefits of Meat.
My problem is eating it all the fucken time.

Remember kunce, things do evolve, including our knowledge. At one time we thought Meat and Fat was the devil. We then learnt that that's horse shit. Now, perhaps we are learning more about the benefits of Meat.
My problem is eating it all the fucken time.

Not sure about evolving more like idiots (supposed experts) got it wrong and who paid those experts to manufacture studies I think most of us underestimate the sheer power of the food industry and in particular the FDA.

Seriously, has no one bothered to listen to the podcast or the vid?

No I bet they have not and based on the comments they make it pretty much confirms it.

Really you are wasting your time with Bazza, even if he did listen to it, which he won't as his head is firmly wedges in the sand, there is no way on this planet he would be able to comprehend it.

No I bet they have not and based on the comments they make it pretty much confirms it.

Really you are wasting your time with Bazza, even if he did listen to it, which he won't as his head is firmly wedges in the sand, there is no way on this planet he would be able to comprehend it.

Says the bloke who can’t even work out chickens back end anatomy.

Its funny this bloke on Joes podcast. Has diabetes, high blood pressure, low test levels and poor blood cholesterol. Sweet. I’ll follow his diet. I want some of that.

Last edited:
This gets better.
he has also lost his medical license permanently due to incompetence and performing unauthorized surgeries.

This gets better.
he has also lost his medical license permanently due to incompetence and performing unauthorized surgeries.
But he's been on youtube so he must be legit and he's endorsed by Joe himself, what could go wrong.

Last edited:
This gets better.

Ah, a Trump supporter. That explains everything.

Dk_ahEkW4AAlOE_.jpg