• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I Think you are confused, diet is simply what you eat.

Every person, and animal has a diet, some good some bad.

Have you ever considered some of these interesting 'diet' facts:

- No animal ever gets fat eating its natural diet.

- Humans are the only creature on earth that manages to be unhealthy and get fat by eating of their own free will.

- That only animals that are cared for and fed by humans manage get obese and unhealthy.

Thanks for clearing that up Mick.

They should genetically engineer an animal like that, it would be a universal animal. One animal feeds all.

A magical animal?

aaab68161a0feadea38530d731b11792.jpg

I love meat but the carnivore diet for health reasons is pretty humorous.

Seriously, has no one bothered to listen to the podcast or the vid?

Don't fret. The vid is not 2 hours of the carnivore diet. A lot of it is about his time as a doctor in the army (rather horrific accounts) and in the US where a hospital went after his registration as a doctor/surgeon when he suggested diet/lifestyle counselling for some who didn't need surgery. Just listen to the first 20 min while you go for a walk or brush your teeth.

Just so you know it's nothing new or will kill you:

The inuit/eskimo nation.
Comanches.
Masai.
Rendille.
Sioux.

Was Cinderella stupid? She had a pumpkin style coach and lived happily ever after. Read your history books Kim!

Seriously, has no one bothered to listen to the podcast or the vid?

Don't fret. The vid is not 2 hours of the carnivore diet. A lot of it is about his time as a doctor in the army (rather horrific accounts) and in the US where a hospital went after his registration as a doctor/surgeon when he suggested diet/lifestyle counselling for some who didn't need surgery. Just listen to the first 20 min while you go for a walk or brush your teeth.

Just so you know it's nothing new or will kill you:

The inuit/eskimo nation.
Comanches.
Masai.
Rendille.
Sioux.

All the longest lived populations of people have very low consumptions of meat.

Post mortems on Masai people show high levels of heart disease likely from their diet but the physical activity protects them to a degree.

All the longest lived populations of people have very low consumptions of meat.

Horse shit. Based on what? What's a "very low consumptions of meat"? How much longer, on average, do these mythological "people" live? Show me a vegan that lives longer than any meat consumer.

Post mortems on Masai people show high levels of heart disease likely from their diet but the physical activity protects them to a degree.

So, their meat diet doesn't have a negative result. Show me a vegan group (I use them as an extreme example) of people without "high levels of heart disease".

Why is it that whenever a keto or carnivore diet is mentioned, everybody loses their shit. If you actually listen to the podcast, no one is talking about eating meat making you live longer than average. But it does talk about eliminating a lot of sickness and disease that is caused by eating shit. So quality of life goes up.