• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I do agree though Mickey.
Protein Powders are processed shit.

I’ve been using less and less the last couple of years.
I reckon by years end I will not buy anymore. Just finish what I have left.

Just to clarify, the Carnivore diet is not about eating only protein. It's about eating only meat.

It's not a "protein diet".

The carnivore diet has ZERO to do with protein powder or other supplements. It's about eating meat, and only meat (preferably red meat) to provide all the nutrients your body needs while improving your health and controlling inflammation/allergies and providing a better quality of life.

A lot of people will have gut issues with protein powder, most often because they are buying the cheapest shit they can find, such as protein blends, WPC, weight gainer, amino spiked protein powder, etc.

While protein powder can have it's place (meal replacement, time saver, etc), it's totally 100% unnecessary for an optimal athlete diet.

To further clarify, here is the carnivore diet in full. Please take time to read it:

Red meat.
Water.

never taken protein powder in my life. I see this skinny kunt from the abbatoirs i used to work at,selling the shit on facebook,kunt struggles to squat 100 kgs.Farkin fairy dust.Would of thought that with access to cheaper meat from staff sales,you would have no need to ingest that shit,but whatever.

LMAO, protein powder is processed garbage that is just as harmful to your body's insulin resistance as eating sugar, protein powder spikes insulin as it's processed protein that's missing the healthy and useful part, the fat, it's no longer compete and most peoples bodies don't really know how to deal with it, hence your bloating and farting issues, eat a steak instead, you won't have those problems.

Why do you need glutamine? You get plenty in your food, and unless you are a burns victim there really are no benefits to taking additional glutamine.

Seriously, I stopped taking protein powder years ago, unless you have some sort of deficiency in protein. which unless you are some sort of vegan. you won't have. there is no need to consume protein powder, it does nothing apart from creating expensive excretions, contributing to insulin resistance, diabetes, bloating, kidney issues, liver issues, pancreas issues. farting etc etc.

Protein powder is processed garbage, i agree.

Most people don't need glutamine, its the most abundant amino acid in the body.

Last protein shake i had was about 3 weeks ago.

I don’t think there is anything inherently wrong with *protien powder* it’s a food.
now and again it can supplement what you’re eating.

the issue I have is that people (kids) are lead to believe is is a requirement for adding muscles.

I like adding it to a milkshake now and again, I like the taste and texture, it’s nice with a banana and honey full cream milk and ice.

but the shit I use is just Protien and no fillers (supposedly)

I don’t think there is anything inherently wrong with *protien powder* it’s a food.
now and again it can supplement what you’re eating.

the issue I have is that people (kids) are lead to believe is is a requirement for adding muscles.

I'd have to agree with this as well.

Advertisements have ruined a lot of peoples minds in terms of them thinking they need 3 or 4 protein shakes each and every single day in order to pack on muscle.

I've gone into supplement shops and started talking with staff and first thing they ask is what protein powder are you using? And if you say your not using a protein powder they say why aren't you using protein powder? They rub this shit into all their customers and it often comes from some big arse bber and most people are so gulible they just buy whatever the kunt recommends.

I used to get into arguements with shop staff all the time and my arguement would lead back to me saying protein powder won't put me up on stage, peds will end of story. Go sell your powders to some other kunt.

I like adding it to a milkshake now and again, I like the taste and texture, it’s nice with a banana and honey full cream milk and ice.

With the banana and milk that is quite healthy.

I eat cereal before bed every night lately and it helps me sleep i beleive but its high as fuck in calories, maybe i should switch to protein powder and a banana before bed?

With the banana and milk that is quite healthy.

I eat cereal before bed every night lately and it helps me sleep i beleive but its high as fuck in calories, maybe i should switch to protein powder and a banana before bed?

I never have a problem sleeping
but give it a try, I really feel for people who can’t sleep (I really mean that)
id go insane.

to me sleep is the third element after diet, first being proper exercise

Bro add walnut, pistachio, date syrup and banana to milk and blend that bitch up to the best shake you'll ever have

If I could eat a steak that didn't need cooking or refrigeration and do it in 10 seconds for under a buck I would. Until then, WPC is just fine.

I never have a problem sleeping but give it a try, I really feel for people who can’t sleep (I really mean that) id go insane. to me sleep is the third element after diet, first being proper exercise

You lucky bastard!

I might try it one day.

I look at sleep as the first element of importance, but thats just me. I believe good sleep is the answer too many problems.

Last edited:
If I could eat a steak that didn't need cooking or refrigeration and do it in 10 seconds for under a buck I would. Until then, WPC is just fine.

1) You can cook a steak in as little as a few minutes, especially if you like it rare and its a thin cut.
2) Why are you so poor?

My meat of choice for the last couple of months has been lamb loin chops with that massive chunk of sweet juicy fat around the edge of every chop, absolutely delicious. I always make sure to buy the fattiest chops as the taste and goodness is in the fat. I pre-salt all my meat, mainly the fat parts. I cook all my food in 100% lamb fat that i collect from cooking lamb.

Last edited: