• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So basically that Graph means close too nothing in terms of accurate data. Without data for every single person they are just making assumptions which could very likely be completely wrong assumptions.

"even it out" that is a massive assumption to say the least.

Even if it was only 50% of Australians deficient in vitamin d, this would still prove my point. Then again, even 20% would be enough to prove my point.

I know my effort is good, its great in fact and thankyou for highlighting this. I really appreciate that.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
get ripped yourself stiffy, eat lots of protein. and make sure it is natural and wholesome.

and, wait for it, don't take any notice of knowledge, especially knowledge shaped by studies.

get ripped yourself stiffy, eat lots of protein. and make sure it is natural and wholesome.

and, wait for it, don't take any notice of knowledge, especially knowledge shaped by studies.

common knowledge is the sweetest nectar of our enlightenment garden

common knowledge is the sweetest nectar of our enlightenment garden

I do wish I was more enlightened. 56 this year and I am still taking heed of a variety of personal experience and diverse studies before trying to make my own mind up.

as others suggest, it is all so bloody obvious but I cant see it.

I do wish I was more enlightened. 56 this year and I am still taking heed of a variety of personal experience and diverse studies before trying to make my own mind up.

blasphemy

if you eat a lot of Protien from unprocessed forms like meat, eggs and vegetables it doesn’t matter how much you eat the only possible bad side effects are obesity.

Yep. 100% agree.

And only if you eat too much. Humans do very very well on good animal meat, eggs and some veges/fruit.

My GP is a good bloke. Has a sensible interest in both lifting weigts and human nutrition for performance AND health. His advice has always been to eat lots of steak and eggs and veges, and stay away from supplements of all kinds.

Sounds advice from a GP who certainly doesn't follow the normal GP Ultra low risk path.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

At this rate spart you'll run out of time before making your mind up