• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
This will be my next addition to my home gym.

What are the best ones to buy or should value for money?

Any suggestions?

I bought the ATX SSB from Sam’s. Like it a lot but it’s only 17kg (I’m sure on their website it says 20kg) and the padding isn’t as big/chunky is it is on some competing bars (eg the EliteFTS) but I’m happy with it.

I like this one.
Riot Bar

72f5d9ce9a5813e8033508cc1f05975a.jpg

I haven’t found anything in Australia that is good enough.

The ones we have from local suppliers are good for 160-180kg at best.

I made a few a couple of years ago that we’re 40kg.

Thats what hat you want to get your hands on.

I made my own. Welded handles onto a straight barbell so I can hold it to the front, but the weight remains on the back like a normal squat, not pulling you forward like a SSB. So I guess mine is not a genuine SSB, more an old mans squat bar