• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That was event 3 for the day i think?

A bike race.
Then 30 muscle ups for time.
Then the crossfit total in under 12 minutes (max squat. Max press. Max dead).
Then they did a marathon row.

That was day 1.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Impressive as fuck. I'm starting to really like Crossfit. A half marathon row in itself is incredible

Impressive as fuck. I'm starting to really like Crossfit. A half marathon row in itself is incredible
Its fascinating. And looks like a lot of fun if im being honest. (Proper crossfit, not the shit you find on YouTube fail videos).

Damn sight more interesting than standard bro training thats for sure.

I agree. It’s impressive.

More impressive than bro training and more impressive than a fat guy benching with a 1 inch ROM.

Yeah but not after a 42 kilometre row. Woo she did her hard job as a pharmacist all day then drove somewhere, completely comparable

Yeah but not after a 42 kilometre row. Woo she did her hard job as a pharmacist all day then drove somewhere, completely comparable
I do the same. Yet still power through a 2-2.5hr session.

I agree, not comparable in the slightest.

If you're not impressed, you're probably just a fuckwit. Haha

i think I may have got it wrong about order of events. rowing 42km event may have been after powerlifts.

but tia Toomey is unquestionably a great athlete.

A bike race.
Then 30 muscle ups for time.
Then the crossfit total in under 12 minutes (max squat. Max press. Max dead).
Then they did a marathon row.

So, they rode to work on a bike, did some cheaty pull-ups as a warm up then a workout.

Yes, you're right. It is comparable. Only Jess pulled over 30kg more.

For a double.

After settling her insulin (being a chronic diabetic).

At midnight.

Ring 000 now. You need something for that burn.

I think I must be retarded or something because I'm looking at the order that Woody posted and I can't for the life of me figure out how a 42km row followed by a max deadlift is in any way not impressive

im in awe of Woody so dont like disagreeing with him,but im kinda impressed.I do appreciate fitness because i get crushed at work by lean machines but put them under a barbell and its a different story