Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: testosterone levels naturally low

  1. #1
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default testosterone levels naturally low

    hey everyone my name is stephen im 24 and have been struggling with low test levels. I have no idea when it started but i have been going to the gym for about 6 years my diet and routine are good from what i know. Im 6,1 at 108 kg (mostly fat). No matter what diet i do or workouts i follow ai never get much stronger then people who have never set foot in the gym. I have gotten my testosterone checked a few time and the main problem is i sit at 11. Now in australia dumb as it sounds they use a different method to measure test. Levels for a healthy adult are 10-31 so sitting at 11 im at the lowest i can get without my doctors being able to do anything. I also went and seen adelaide top specialist mind you he was one of the rudest people i have met. So i'm after any advice to help i just really want to get into the normal levels to high normal where i am supposed to be for my age.
    i also suffer from other things that my doctor says could be linked to my low test levels im very quick to injury suffer from tendonitis,forearm shin splints,normal shin splints,depression,anxiety,body dysmorphia,low energy levels and weak skin (not sure if all is due to test levels)
    there was also i time where i took "stuff" that upped my test made my mood better faster recovery time found i was less anxious and had more energy the down side is my estrogen got too about 4 times what it should have been and my doctor said i could have kidney failure but my test levels where still only sitting at around 28 at that point
    P.S this is the first time i have made a thread on anything so apologies for any mistakes thanks





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #2
    Bukkake Kunce

    Array
    Cum Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,304
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Buddy!

    As a male you definitely need a good amount of test in you to feel normal etc. I know your at 11 and you don't feel right, chances are it is your low test thats making you feel shitty. When my levels drop all my cognitive functions go to shit e.g. reading, writing, listening, multi-tasking etc etc etc, the male brain doesn't work too good without plenty of test. And physically well my strength and power etc go to absolute shit and there's nothing there at all. So i know the feeling of low test and it sucks.


  • #3
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Cum Shot View Post
    Hey Buddy!

    As a male you definitely need a good amount of test in you to feel normal etc. I know your at 11 and you don't feel right, chances are it is your low test thats making you feel shitty. When my levels drop all my cognitive functions go to shit e.g. reading, writing, listening, multi-tasking etc etc etc, the male brain doesn't work too good without plenty of test. And physically well my strength and power etc go to absolute shit and there's nothing there at all. So i know the feeling of low test and it sucks.
    hey dude thanks soo much for saying that you wouldn't believe the amount of people who tell me to get over it or say its not a problem as long as your in the normal range its good to hear people agree with me that it is a problem


  • #4
    Bukkake Kunce

    Array
    Cum Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,304
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w1cocopops View Post
    hey dude thanks soo much for saying that you wouldn't believe the amount of people who tell me to get over it or say its not a problem as long as your in the normal range its good to hear people agree with me that it is a problem
    Thats okay mate, your welcome.

    I never liked the idea of "Ranges", especially the ranges they use. You might be the type of guy who feels normal at level 15 or 20 or even 30.


  • #5
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey mate

    Change your Doctor, in Australia the reference range is under 6nmol to be prescribed Testosterone used to be 10nmol they have removed that and lowered it further yr or so ago.

    You can goto another Endocrinologist who could re test and prescribe you TRT although look for specialist who specializes in Male hormones.

    Or you could go to private script route where you pay for everything and not rely on government funding eg Medicare plenty of Doctors can prescribe it privately.

    In both cases you need blood work done at least LH, FSH, CORTISOL, TESTOSTERONE, FREE TESTOSTERONE, E2 and all your general kidney, liver functions etc. If you could post it here. Remove all your personal details then post it.

    Good luck


    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


  • #6
    Bukkake Kunce

    Array
    Cum Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,304
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It got put down to 6nmol because of feminists. They want men to be more feminine and weak like themselves, its ridiculous!

    And now Primoteston has been removed from sale all throughout Australia, once again its ridiculous!


  • #7
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    QLD
    Gender:
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cum Shot View Post
    And now Primoteston has been removed from sale all throughout Australia, once again its ridiculous!
    Wow, that's BS mate. God, hope they don't go back to prescribing Sustanon, They can shove that up their arse for sure lol.


  •   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    53,103
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beggars canít be choosers.

    Sust is ok.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #9
    Active Member

    Array
    Sticky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brissie
    Posts
    6,711
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cum Shot View Post
    It got put down to 6nmol because of feminists. They want men to be more feminine and weak like themselves, its ridiculous!

    And now Primoteston has been removed from sale all throughout Australia, once again its ridiculous!

    No it hasnít.

    There was a manufacturing issue at Bayer.

    Itll be on the shelves again in March.
    Last edited by Sticky; 24-11-2018 at 08:09 AM.
    Need to buy a Bench, Belt Squat Machine or Wrap Roller? All things powerlifting Hidden Content
    Want to get real strong? Hidden Content Hidden Content
    is where it's at!


  • #10
    Bukkake Kunce

    Array
    Cum Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,304
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liftinglife82 View Post
    Wow, that's BS mate. God, hope they don't go back to prescribing Sustanon, They can shove that up their arse for sure lol.
    They still do prescribe Sus250 now, one of the most worse injectable products for TRT.

    They prescribe 1 x 250mg Ampule of Sustanon 250 every 2 weeks. Anyone who knows anything about Steroid Esters will know that the only useful ester in Sus250 for TRT is Testosterone Decanoate due to its long half life, though you only get 100mg of this e2w. All the short esters are in and out in a few days, then your left with a small amount of Decanoate for the remaining period until your next shot. The user will crash during this time without a doubt.


  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •