• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni

Registered Rustler
Has anyone ever done these?
I am following his programs now and making really good gains. My arms are now bigger than they have ever been! I am hoping that they hit 15 inches soon. I know it's not much but I always struggled with my arms.

The arm workout I just did was:
EZ bar curls - 3x15 to warm up, 5x10 with 10 second breaks
Hammer Curls - 5x10 with 10 second breaks
Preacher curls - 3x8
Pushdowns on the assisted dip machine - Pyramid up starting at 12 reps ending with 6 (4 sets)
Incline behind the head skullcrushers - 4x10
Rope Pushdowns - 3x8

Everything to failure. I really liked the pushdowns on the assisted dip machine, feels like it gets my whole triceps and I get the feeling that they are tearing up rather than just getting pumped