• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There's several different meanings for the word disposable, though i think Mick is referring to this meaning:

"readily available for the owner's use as required"

There's several different meanings for the word disposable, though i think Mick is referring to this meaning:

Thank you.

I think it's fairly obvious that you're more intelligent than [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]

Thank you.

I think it's fairly obvious that you're more intelligent than [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]

Darko has been divorced so has a cynical outlook when it comes to a husband-wife relationship. Of course shes your friend,to say otherwise is crazy.This is a person who you would spend the most time with.

Being divorced has nothing to do with it, to me at least it's obvious that a friend and a wife are two fundamentally diferent things, you don't have sex with friends (if you do then they are something other than just a friend) you don't share you finances, home, children etc With your friend, you don't even talk about the same things with your friends.
A wife is another level altogether, not to mention that being called a friend by a wife would kill the sexual attraction pretty quickly but that's just me.

Last edited: