• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

I've noticed that a number of people, both here and elsewhere, who take Steroids have the filthiest minds, are almost perverts, and I'm not limiting that to Cum Shot (he is a Pervert) and U.M.

Do Steroids turn you into a Pervert or just bring the Pervert out in these people? Or do Perverts just like Steroids?

I dunno.

It’s possible I guess.

Elevated hormones make you more horny, so if your a sexual deviant, it could make you act on your impulses, sexual assault / rape.

Y2LubWr1.jpg

What is a pervert, this can mean different things to different people?

I don't think so but when on I'm trying to bang mine 3-4 times a day, thinking of sex non stop and do girls that I normally wouldn't.

Doesn't though make me want to poop in girls purses, squeeze my semen through my grandmother's lace undies or do golden showers or anything.

Can someone please direct me to the Ass Eating Thread?

Due to popular demand I will be starting a thread titled "Ass Eating 101", sure to be a Smash Hit!!

What is a pervert, this can mean different things to different people?

I don't think so but when on I'm trying to bang mine 3-4 times a day, thinking of sex non stop and do girls that I normally wouldn't.

Men should be pervets. A high sex drive will naturally make you a horny kunt and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being super horny, in fact its better to be horny than to not be horny.

At the end of the day we are all animals with our animal instincts. We crave food, sex and sleep. All this bullshit you call work, uni, tafe etc etc etc means sweet fuck all because at the end of the day you are just exactly the same as every kunt meaning you eat, shit, fuck and sleep and then eventually you'll die. All these daily activities you do are just simply you trying to fill in time and make yourself more confident and increase your self esteem etc. Thing is no matter how successfull you are in life, guess what your going to die just like every other kunt and you'll be forgotten just like every other kunt. So what you do in life means sweet fuck all, your simply trying to fill a void in your life by completing bullshit tasks such as work, uni and tafe etc etc.

The above statement is why i know animals are smarter than humans. They don't waste time with work and uni and stupid activities like that. Animals eat, shit, fuck and sleep and they chill out and take it easy. Animals are smart, humans are idiots. Look at all the stupid shit humans do everyday, can you really say humans are smart.

YES steroids turn people into PERVERTS!!.....i never met a steroid user that was not a pervert or a swinger....again this is my own experience...Now who on these boards wants me to service their wife....PM ME...Perth only please...i will swap sex for gear

Men should be pervets. A high sex drive will naturally make you a horny kunt and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being super horny, in fact its better to be horny than to not be horny.

At the end of the day we are all animals with our animal instincts. We crave food, sex and sleep. All this bullshit you call work, uni, tafe etc etc etc means sweet fuck all because at the end of the day you are just exactly the same as every kunt meaning you eat, shit, fuck and sleep and then eventually you'll die. All these daily activities you do are just simply you trying to fill in time and make yourself more confident and increase your self esteem etc. Thing is no matter how successfull you are in life, guess what your going to die just like every other kunt and you'll be forgotten just like every other kunt. So what you do in life means sweet fuck all, your simply trying to fill a void in your life by completing bullshit tasks such as work, uni and tafe etc etc.

The above statement is why i know animals are smarter than humans. They don't waste time with work and uni and stupid activities like that. Animals eat, shit, fuck and sleep and they chill out and take it easy. Animals are smart, humans are idiots. Look at all the stupid shit humans do everyday, can you really say humans are smart.

this guy oscillates between making some quite insightful remarks and some really ridiculous ones. This is in the ridiculous category.