• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Among the eight thousand things that annoy me is people self prescribing drugs and using the commonly used medical term to justify it even though there is a very good chance that the dosage is well in excess of what is required to fulfill the clinical diagnosis and prescribed amount.

No one who legitimately needs TRT self medicates and the R part doesn't mean "whatever cruise/blast cycle I decided I need from extensive research on the body building sites couple with peer reviewed advice from the guy who sold me liver tablets in the carpark of the hungry jacks"

So what are the other 7,999 things that annoy you?

Among the eight thousand things that annoy me is people self prescribing drugs and using the commonly used medical term to justify it even though there is a very good chance that the dosage is well in excess of what is required to fulfill the clinical diagnosis and prescribed amount.

No one who legitimately needs TRT self medicates and the R part doesn't mean "whatever cruise/blast cycle I decided I need from extensive research on the body building sites couple with peer reviewed advice from the guy who sold me liver tablets in the carpark of the hungry jacks"

I understand your point of view mate and from what I´ve read I´d tend to agree. Many people seem to be cruising on low dose test cycles and refer to it as ´TRT. My T was boarder line low and I believe it was the under the threshold to get it prescribed under the national health service. However it is still a very lengthy and drawn out process. With the cost being very low to self medicate and getting regular blood tests done, I don´t see any reason why not to.

I take 100mg per week and that puts me in a good range of testosterone without elevating E2 out of range.

I understand your point of view mate and from what I´ve read I´d tend to agree. Many people seem to be cruising on low dose test cycles and refer to it as ´TRT. My T was boarder line low and I believe it was the under the threshold to get it prescribed under the national health service. However it is still a very lengthy and drawn out process.

How long are you travelling?

Is there a friendly country that will prescribe and allow you to use that prescription elsewhere?

You are correct in that many will use well in excess of whats required.

I feel good on about 200mg test pw, and this is double what many people use for trt. I do like the feeling of test though and i don't think 200mg pw is asking for trouble, whereas if i did say 500-750mg pw for ten years straight well then this may have long term impacts on health. I'm not a doctor, so my expertise only goes so far. Though after talking to countless doctors about steroids it appears their expertise don't go anywhere near as far as mine unfortunately and i come out looking like an expert compared to the average doctor. I have never seen an endo though, maybe in the future i will.

Last edited:
How long are you travelling?

Is there a friendly country that will prescribe and allow you to use that prescription elsewhere?

Yeah good point mate. Travelling anything from a year upwards I think.

I was thinking that and found two or three private clinics in Bali, so was going to contact them next week and ask them that very thing.

I´ve already emailed 3 private clinics in UK, to see if they can provide a script before I go, but I haven´t heard back yet. I said I was happy to pay any costs, however I guess I am not their ideal high paying lifelong client! We´ll see...

You are correct in that many will use well in excess of whats required.

I feel good on about 200mg test pw, and this is double what many people use for trt. I do like the feeling of test though and i don't think 200mg pw is asking for trouble, whereas if i did say 500-750mg pw for ten years straight well then this may have long term impacts on health. I'm not a doctor, so my expertise only goes so far. Though after talking to countless doctors about steroids it appears their expertise don't go anywhere near as far as mine unfortunately and i come out looking like an expert compared to the average doctor. I have never seen an endo though, maybe in the future i will.

Yeah 200mg pw would be too much for me but we are all different and respond differently.

I´m guessing you have to take an AI to keep your E2 in check at that dose, but I could be wrong?

Yeah 200mg pw would be too much for me but we are all different and respond differently.

I´m guessing you have to take an AI to keep your E2 in check at that dose, but I could be wrong?

I'm still playing around with doses and compounds. For trt purposes i've used Test Prop, Enanthate, Cyp, Undercanoate, Decanoate, TNE, Sus250 all for cycles and just basic cruising. Even cruised on orals for short periods of time, using either dbol or tbol. I prefer tbol to dbol as it still gives enough estrogen conversion to make you feel normal but not so much that your bp increases too high as can happen very easily with dbol.

As for an AI, i havn't used AIs in months now. I switched from low dosed Aromasin to DIM and Resveratrol ages ago and they do all i need them to do. I also feel much more comfortable running otc supps compared to running AIs all year round. Unless i'm using massive doses, AIs just aren't needed.

I'm still playing around with doses and compounds. For trt purposes i've used Test Prop, Enanthate, Cyp, Undercanoate, Decanoate, TNE, Sus250 all for cycles and just basic cruising. Even cruised on orals for short periods of time, using either dbol or tbol. I prefer tbol to dbol as it still gives enough estrogen conversion to make you feel normal but not so much that your bp increases too high as can happen very easily with dbol.

As for an AI, i havn't used AIs in months now. I switched from low dosed Aromasin to DIM and Resveratrol ages ago and they do all i need them to do. I also feel much more comfortable running otc supps compared to running AIs all year round. Unless i'm using massive doses, AIs just aren't needed.

Interesting mate. Yes, I´m also not keen on running an AI year round, and believe its not necessary with conservative TRT dosing.

One of the TRT clinics got back to me and said they would be able to provide a prescription letter. I would however need an initial consultation which is very pricey (but I guess worth it in my situation) I still need to check they are able to provide me the testosterone to administer myself as currently I use a UG lab, I´m guessing customs would not like this, even with a prescription? It probably also has to tie in exactly with the prescription letter, so I will probably need to get sustanon or something similar. Anyway...it seems like progress.

Interesting mate. Yes, I´m also not keen on running an AI year round, and believe its not necessary with conservative TRT dosing.

One of the TRT clinics got back to me and said they would be able to provide a prescription letter. I would however need an initial consultation which is very pricey (but I guess worth it in my situation) I still need to check they are able to provide me the testosterone to administer myself as currently I use a UG lab, I´m guessing customs would not like this, even with a prescription? It probably also has to tie in exactly with the prescription letter, so I will probably need to get sustanon or something similar. Anyway...it seems like progress.

Having some estrogen is very important, it will make your life that much better plus your sex drive will go through the roof. AIs like adex and letro also increase cholesterol and they decrease IGF-1 production in the liver, which is a bad thing. Aromasin on the other hand won't decrease IGF-1 though it has a tendancy to slowly eradicate all estrogen from the body even when used at low doses, which leaves the user with all the side effects of too low a estrogen level.

Yes i don't think customs would approve of any ugl even with a script.

It's important to prioritize your health, and it's great that you're sharing insights on estrogen and its benefits.
If you're planning to travel, I recently stumbled upon an excellent resource at https://travelbusinessclass.com/ that offers fantastic deals on business-class flights. It's a game-changer when it comes to upgrading your travel experience without breaking the bank.
Regarding customs and regulations, it's always best to stay informed and comply with the rules of the country you're traveling to. Safety and adherence to the law should be a top priority.

Last edited: