• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

29 year mum-of-two and vegetarian, Tracy Kiss, has revealed that drinking what she calls ‘sperm smoothies’ has boosted both her mood and immunity.

Donated by her male best friend, who harvests it and delivers it to her up to three times a week, she preserves the sperm by storing it in tubs in the fridge.
Also a personal trainer and nutritional adviser, Tracy adds it with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk, to make her smoothie

Tracy-Kiss-2.jpg

images

http://www.therealgist.com/sperm-sm...als-thats-her-source-of-energy-every-morning/

[MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I'd donate my sperm to a woman everyday as well, though my delivery method would be for me to cum straight in her mouth/throat. You can't get sperm any fresher than that.

It's a lie. I deliver 5 times a week, Mon - Fri, then make a direct deposit through the back door Saturdays with Sunday off to recover (her not me).