• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Known this smoking hot Brunette for some time now. Seems she's been converted to darkness by this other Dyke.
I just wanna stuff this chick.

How to convert Lebos? I'll defer to some of AUSBB's most respected and rational posters: [MENTION=19135]Cum Shot[/MENTION] [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION] [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]

Known this smoking hot Brunette for some time now. Seems she's been converted to darkness by this other Dyke.

How to convert Lebos? I'll defer to some of AUSBB's most respected and rational posters: [MENTION=19135]Cum Shot[/MENTION] [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION] [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]
If she has only just converted, it seems like this is just a phase for her. She has some emotional void in her life and feels that only a female can fill. This is where you have to play the 'best friend' card and be there for her in every capacity but sexually. Because I can tell you when she's laying on her back getting her box licked out by some short-haired butch woman she will be craving a big stiff cock and you will be the first man that will pop into her head if you've been there for her emotionally of late. She will come climb aboard the stiff monster.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Some good points there @Undies, cheers.

Mid 20s, Brunette and voluptuous. Her not Shrek!

Some good points there @Undies, cheers.

Mid 20s, Brunette and voluptuous. Her not Shrek!
Ahh makes sense. She has Daddy issues.

They like to be dominated, often into soft S&M and love swallow.

How to convert Lebos? I'll defer to some of AUSBB's most respected and rational posters: @Cum Shot @Grunta @Undercover @Big Mick

I am a very rational poster, thanks Stiffy! I take great pride in my posts.

What do you want to stuff that chick with? Your Cock:cool: Stuff her like a thanks giving turkey, stuff her all nice and tight:eek:

I hate real lesbians. The born ones. Had one tonight in the gym. Short haired, pasty flat chested butch fuçken out did me on weight for a set of flat DB chesties.

I hate real lesbians. The born ones. Had one tonight in the gym. Short haired, pasty flat chested butch fuçken out did me on weight for a set of flat DB chesties.

So, did you get her number?

Just the way you like em?

Did you knock the top off it in the change rooms?
Look at the end of the day she had a vagina. With the lights off, who cares right?

No but I did wank in the communal shower and jizzed on the tiles.