• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Big multinationals lending money from OS tax havens to their Australian subsidiary at inflated rates purely designed around screwing the country out of tax dollars and sending most of the profit OS is probably too hard but make sure you didn't claim a pair of boots you didn't buy or have too much business use apportioned to your personal phone/PC etc.

Lol. Still doesn't make it theft. You're being billed for the civilized society the Government provides you.

You still have to pay income tax if you're self sufficient. It's not an opt-out system

Also the government doesn't provide me with civilised society. Emergency services I don't mind paying for in income tax but most of the other shit is not a legitimate function of government. Income tax should be repealed and replaced with a sales tax

Also the government doesn't provide me with civilised society. Emergency services I don't mind paying for in income tax but most of the other shit is not a legitimate function of government. Income tax should be repealed and replaced with a sales tax

You realise the GST replaced the Sales Taxes.

You pay membership fees to your Gym or to GPC don't you? If you don't pay them you can't participate can you. Same thing with Taxes.
You can immigrate

oni knows it all, one of the elite of society with a super high iq

You pay membership fees to your Gym or to GPC don't you? If you don't pay them you can't participate can you. Same thing with Taxes.
You can immigrate

Except there are other ways for the government to raise revenue that don't involve taking without consent

You can immigrate

some would have Australia return to days of 1850s where little income tax was collected and many people lived like shit.

Please explain.

never debate a genius. he has already stated we should all live off sales tax, including the poor that would have a small amount to buy bread.

great he came back to lift the iq of ausbb with his statements