• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes and no mate.

Testosterone already gives a massive increase in IGF-1 levels even at low doses. MK677 causes lethargy in many users, and i know of several people that simply can't function during the day on MK677 and they had to stop its use completely. Some even tried fairly strong stims to counteract the lethargy and still the MK made them tired. Others reduce the MK dose down to about 10-15mg ed and they say this reduces side effects but still gives positive effects.

Take the MK before bed to negate lethargy.

This is what most people do, though some still get tiredness the next day. I get tiredness the next day as well, i just put up with it though i do 25mg everynight.

Pussies.

The need to HTFU.

2b66d2326e579efdd07e53e60d8eef6f.jpg

Not everyone has superior or even average genetics, and these people will very likely benefit from supps/drugs which is why they take them.

Well I’ve done a cycle of test 250 with deca 250 a fair while ago now and I didnt mind the results. I’ve also done one with just sus 250.

My first cycle with sus was at 1.5ml 2 times a week

My second was test 250 and deca 250 1.25 ml of each 2 times a week.

This time if I do it though I was thinking of maybe even adding tren to the stack. If I were to do it what would yous recommend measurements to be?

Atm I’m currently taking mk677 at night time along with a gh booster that yous recommended in one of the other threads I started about a month or so ago..

Just stay on 250mg of testosterone and don't stop taking it
It's a marathon, not a sprint
Don't screw up your body and wallet just for a few kg extra glycogen
250mg of testosterone year round will give an incredible physique, even with terrible genetics, as long as diet and training is good

Just stay on 250mg of testosterone and don't stop taking it
It's a marathon, not a sprint
Don't screw up your body and wallet just for a few kg extra glycogen
250mg of testosterone year round will give an incredible physique, even with terrible genetics, as long as diet and training is good

Is Arturo Corello you!?

So you mean to take 1 ml a week consistently for a entire year with no break ?

Its an option, and i'd say running a low dose of test year round would be healthier and easier going on your body than doing say for example a ten week blast followed by ten weeks off, then rinse and repeat all year round.

With 250mg test pw your not going to throw your body way out of wack. Your estrogen won't be too high, neither will your prolactin, i may as well keep going....your bp won't be high either, your cholesterol and rbc won't be high. These are all short and long term side effects of AAS. Even your sleep won't get effected which often happens with higher doses. Your mood will be more stable as well and you won't sweat as much.

Basically what cum shot says
If you're going to use testosterone then use it for the rest of your life, or until you no longer care about lifting :)