• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ok then thanks for the input guys. Appreciate it.

So if I was to have a ml of test a week aswell as a ml of tren a week. Would I still get bad side effects even if I only used the teen for 10 weeks

[MENTION=19388]cavanoughaiden[/MENTION] has disappeared and started a cycle of Tren E 2g pw + Test E 4g pw.

Way to go Cav, let us know how you go with that cycle:rolleyes:

Hey guys. Well I started my cycle 3 days ago now.

I got a test blend with 400mg/ml and a tren 200mg/ml

I’m gonna split my doses up so it’s 2 times a week with .5 of a ml of the test and .7 of a ml for the tren

Ie..

1ml of test And 1.4ml of tren each week

Last edited:
Personally i don't use Tren, its strong and works but its not a long-term steroid such as Test/Deca/Primo/Mast for instance. Just take it easy with Tren though. Tren at 280mg pw should be tolerable, though the Acetate Ester would have been a better choice for your first run.

I didn't really like tren. I can't say that it gave me any specific look or fullness that anything else didn't give. My favourite look was 250mg of testosterone with 350mg of masteron

At which week would yous say I should start my pct. and am I rite to do the tren and test for the entire 12 weeks at these doses

At which week would yous say I should start my pct. and am I rite to do the tren and test for the entire 12 weeks at these doses

Start pct 2 weeks after your last shot using Nolva/Clomid for pct. I use to recommend everyone use hcg but a lot of people don't use hcg and they still recover fine(well most of them recover lol).

Yeah 12 weeks at those doses is fine mate, no dramas at all.

I took Tren A and it rocked my world, I only ended up doing a week of it and then just gave up, 75mg EOD and I just couldn't function for about 30 minutes after injection with the Trencough and just lying in the fetal position and just unable to do anything. I thought I was going to feel like that forever lol. It wasn't enough time to tell if it was worthwhile but a trainer from my gym does Test, Deca and then does Tren A for 2-week bursts and then off for 2 weeks and then on and so forth. He is a big mofo as well though. He says it doesn't affect him that much when it comes to the sides, but I guess everyone is different.

I took Tren A and it rocked my world, I only ended up doing a week of it and then just gave up, 75mg EOD and I just couldn't function for about 30 minutes after injection with the Trencough and just lying in the fetal position and just unable to do anything. I thought I was going to feel like that forever lol. It wasn't enough time to tell if it was worthwhile but a trainer from my gym does Test, Deca and then does Tren A for 2-week bursts and then off for 2 weeks and then on and so forth. He is a big mofo as well though. He says it doesn't affect him that much when it comes to the sides, but I guess everyone is different.

Tren rocks almost everyones world. If you run Tren again try 50mg eod and go from there. There is no need for large or even moderate doses when it comes to tren. Some people do 200mg Tren pw and they gain like crazy on that, and i'm willing to bet even 150mg tren pw will work for many people.

Tren rocks almost everyones world. If you run Tren again try 50mg eod and go from there. There is no need for large or even moderate doses when it comes to tren. Some people do 200mg Tren pw and they gain like crazy on that, and i'm willing to bet even 150mg tren pw will work for many people.

Interesting, would you take 50mg tren ed or more deca but only having to pin 2 a week? I have a deca and test mix so I am only having to pin 2 a week which I love even that is annoying. If I didnt get fucked up on my ass with all the injection sites then I would do tren ed @ your suggested 50mg. Thinking if its worth running tren for even a couple of weeks and then off and then on again every couple of weeks.

Interesting, would you take 50mg tren ed or more deca but only having to pin 2 a week? I have a deca and test mix so I am only having to pin 2 a week which I love even that is annoying. If I didnt get fucked up on my ass with all the injection sites then I would do tren ed @ your suggested 50mg. Thinking if its worth running tren for even a couple of weeks and then off and then on again every couple of weeks.

By the sounds of what your going through you shouldn't even be touching tren. Stick with the basics is my advice.

I would not do 50mg tren ed because i don't use tren. I do prefer long esters so i can pin 1-2 times pw. I don't like needles and this is why. Above i said 50mg tren eod because 75mg eod didn't agree with you.

If your glutes are getting sore, you can try side quads along the outer sweep. This is where i used to do all my shots, you can unload large amounts of oil in the quads, its a massive muscle.