• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
By the sounds of what your going through you shouldn't even be touching tren. Stick with the basics is my advice.

I would not do 50mg tren ed because i don't use tren. I do prefer long esters so i can pin 1-2 times pw. I don't like needles and this is why. Above i said 50mg tren eod because 75mg eod didn't agree with you.

If your glutes are getting sore, you can try side quads along the outer sweep. This is where i used to do all my shots, you can unload large amounts of oil in the quads, its a massive muscle.

Is it worth looking into Tren E instead to reduce pinning or still better to stick with Deca if I am having good results?

Is it worth looking into Tren E instead to reduce pinning or still better to stick with Deca if I am having good results?

Definitely do not use Tren E instead of Tren A unless you are experienced. Considering how Tren A made you feel, this tells me that Tren is not for you buddy, well not just yet anyway. Why are you so obsessed with Tren? You realise Tren is the most dangerous and life threatning non-methylated injectable you can use right, do you realise this? Are you trying to kill yourself? Because if you are i can suggest others ways that are much much easier......

Stick with the tried and trusted test and deca buddy, thats all you need;)

Definitely do not use Tren E instead of Tren A unless you are experienced. Considering how Tren A made you feel, this tells me that Tren is not for you buddy, well not just yet anyway. Why are you so obsessed with Tren? You realise Tren is the most dangerous and life-threatening non-methylated injectable you can use right, do you realise this? Are you trying to kill yourself? Because if you are I can suggest others ways that are much much easier......

Stick with the tried and trusted test and deca buddy, that's all you need;)

Oh ok, I thought it might be softer than Tren A hence I the suggestion. Yeah, no reason other than every big mofo has or is taking Tren. Test and Deca are doing a great job for me.

Oh ok, I thought it might be softer than Tren A hence I the suggestion. Yeah, no reason other than every big mofo has or is taking Tren. Test and Deca are doing a great job for me.

Tren E is softer in terms of it being a long acting ester. The problem is that you may not feel much from Tren E at first, then when it kicks in 3, 4, or 5 weeks later if it doesn't agree with you in some way then your stuck with those feelings for 1, 2 or even up to 3 weeks until the ester clears your body. Whereas Tren A sides may only last a few days to 1 week max upon cessation generally speaking.

Tren is great, though for sheer size Test + Deca still beats Tren. Tren will not add as much size as Test alone or Test and Deca. Your safer running 1g or even 2g Test pw than you are using 300-400mg Tren pw.

Yes a lot of pros and advanced users swear by tren, though don't beleive everything you hear. If you want quality gains then Tren is good for that, but as i said for sheer mass you want nothing but test, or even better is test and deca. You want to let these compounds aromatise in order to pack on a good amount of size.

Tren E is softer in terms of it being a long acting ester. The problem is that you may not feel much from Tren E at first, then when it kicks in 3, 4, or 5 weeks later if it doesn't agree with you in some way then your stuck with those feelings for 1, 2 or even up to 3 weeks until the ester clears your body. Whereas Tren A sides may only last a few days to 1 week max upon cessation generally speaking.

Tren is great, though for sheer size Test + Deca still beats Tren. Tren will not add as much size as Test alone or Test and Deca. Your safer running 1g or even 2g Test pw than you are using 300-400mg Tren pw.

Yes a lot of pros and advanced users swear by tren, though don't beleive everything you hear. If you want quality gains then Tren is good for that, but as i said for sheer mass you want nothing but test, or even better is test and deca. You want to let these compounds aromatise in order to pack on a good amount of size.

Thanks for the advice man, I will stick with Test and Deca as there doesn't seem to be any benefit to Tren if my body just doesn't like it. Plus I would imagine that adding in Superdrol or Dbol for a couple of weeks would be a better option than Tren A or E.

Thanks for the advice man, I will stick with Test and Deca as there doesn't seem to be any benefit to Tren if my body just doesn't like it. Plus I would imagine that adding in Superdrol or Dbol for a couple of weeks would be a better option than Tren A or E.

No worries mate.

Dbol is pretty clean and easy going on the body. Sdrol however is a dirty methyl, its much more taxing on the body than dbol.

No worries mate.

Dbol is pretty clean and easy going on the body. Sdrol however is a dirty methyl, its much more taxing on the body than dbol.

I have Sdrol sitting at home, hence the reason I thought I would use it for a quick 1-2 week cycle. Usually after about 2 weeks, the pros stop and its just all the sides of Sdrol lol.

I have Sdrol sitting at home, hence the reason I thought I would use it for a quick 1-2 week cycle. Usually after about 2 weeks, the pros stop and its just all the sides of Sdrol lol.

Don't get me wrong, sdrol is a very powerful compound that works a treat. But as you said the sides can be bad. Its not the type of compound you'd run for more than 2-3 weeks max, whereas dbol you can run for months on end fairly safely.

Sdrol around 15-30mg ed max for most people.

Don't get me wrong, sdrol is a very powerful compound that works a treat. But as you said the sides can be bad. Its not the type of compound you'd run for more than 2-3 weeks max, whereas dbol you can run for months on end fairly safely.

Sdrol around 15-30mg ed max for most people.

completely agree, they are 10mg/cap and never do more than 2/day I did 3/day for about 4-5 days when I first got them thinking, of course, the more the merrier, but noticed the sides after about 4 days and then dropped to 2/day and was fine again until week 3 when it was mainly just sides and no benefits.