• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
What would be a suitable PED's schedule/'regime for a healthy adult male in their early 50's

Intersted in some educated comments.

Asking for a friend:cool:

You're not getting any younger Mick, if you're gonna do something might as well have far go.

1g TestE
1g Deca
Your strength should go through the roof.

Bloke like you should really look into adding in some Mast as well.

Some HGH would turn back the clock. Stack that with a bit of Slin and you're gtg Mate

You're not getting any younger Mick, if you're gonna do something might as well have far go.

1g TestE
1g Deca
Your strength should go through the roof.

Bloke like you should really look into adding in some Mast as well.

Some HGH would turn back the clock. Stack that with a bit of Slin and you're gtg Mate

Test/Deca/Mast thats the Triple Synergy consisting of a Test, a Progestin and a DHT, very good feedback from users of these stacks. More hardcore guys swap the Deca for Tren or run both together.

Definitely agree on the HGH as well.

.....+ 250iu HCG tpw if your concerned about shutdown.

One thing, I am certainly not a professional here and this isn't advice
I was on well over a gram weekly of various things for at least 3 years running with no breaks. I never took any PCT or on cycle assistance like gonadotropins

I stopped using them a little over 2 years ago, and I never felt shut down in the slightest. I have not had blood tests for hormones yet have no symptoms of androgen deficiency
A lot of times when I see people suggesting PCT and on cycle support, they are representatives of companies that sell these products

Food for thought

One thing, I am certainly not a professional here and this isn't advice
I was on well over a gram weekly of various things for at least 3 years running with no breaks. I never took any PCT or on cycle assistance like gonadotropins

I stopped using them a little over 2 years ago, and I never felt shut down in the slightest. I have not had blood tests for hormones yet have no symptoms of androgen deficiency
A lot of times when I see people suggesting PCT and on cycle support, they are representatives of companies that sell these products

Food for thought

Interesting.........

Test/Deca/Mast thats the Triple Synergy consisting of a Test, a Progestin and a DHT, very good feedback from users of these stacks. More hardcore guys swap the Deca for Tren or run both together.

Alpha Males like Mick don't need Tren, they're Alpha enough without it!

How's the cycle going [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] ?

You sourced everything. Remember to have your PTC on hand before starting :)