• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UB61B9

Hi everyone.

Just wanting to know if it’s worth doing. I currently have joint pains especially when I start doing weights on the lower side of heavy. I’ve been doing physio exercises and it’s not asif I don’t know how to train properly.

So if it’s worth trying please to let me know what you thing. Also if anyone is willing to let me know what their results on it were like would be great Aswell. Oh and my age is 29 but 30 In October
Thanks

Have you had a blood test and been diagnosed with out of range HGH levels?

No I haven’t had any tests or anything done. I’ve just been reading a lil bit about it and that it can be good for not only growing muscles but for strengthening joints and bones. I’ve tried mk677 for about 4 months straight once and I actually didn’t mind it but I’ve heard the injectable is the way to go, would you agree with this?

Can be pricey even on script.
Pretty hard to get a script though, you need to see an Endo.

No I haven’t had any tests or anything done. I’ve just been reading a lil bit about it and that it can be good for not only growing muscles but for strengthening joints and bones. I’ve tried mk677 for about 4 months straight once and I actually didn’t mind it but I’ve heard the injectable is the way to go, would you agree with this?

Unless your have a HGH deficiency or HGH is the limiting factor in reaching your goals then you will not benefit from taking HGH
Please get a blood test for HGH and IGF1 levels before randomly taking some drug and hoping for the best

In fact, just get a general blood test of everything and post it up here. I'm willing to bet that there are a few different things that are the limiting factor for your progress.
What is your diet like? What are you eating day to day?

I’ve just been reading a lil bit about it and that it can be good for not only growing muscles but for strengthening joints and bones. I’ve tried mk677 for about 4 months straight once and I actually didn’t mind it but I’ve heard the injectable is the way to go, would you agree with this?

Its excellent for rebuilding joints and muscle and its great for fat loss too.

Injectable HGH is better, though price wise etc you should run MK677 and HGH together along with a list of supps i can recommend that help both MK677 and HGH work to a higher degree. MK677 is pretty cheap considering how high it ramps your IGF-1 too, so you'd be partially crazy not to run MK677 with HGH and this way you can use a lower HGH dose which will in turn save you money.

Yeah ok then cool. Well I’ve got a few supplements I’m using at the moment. One is just a test booster and the other is meant to help raise the body’s natuaral growth hormone. I’ll post you a pic of them. If you can recommend any other products that would help along with the mk677 would be awesome.

Oh and I use fish oil . My diet is pretty good I believe. I eat around 2500-3000 calories a day atm. I eat a lot of fish, chicken turkey and every dinner a steak. Plenty of rice and veggies along with it though. Thanks for the help guys

Yeah ok then cool. Well I’ve got a few supplements I’m using at the moment. One is just a test booster and the other is meant to help raise the body’s natuaral growth hormone. I’ll post you a pic of them. If you can recommend any other products that would help along with the mk677 would be awesome.

Oh and I use fish oil . My diet is pretty good I believe. I eat around 2500-3000 calories a day atm. I eat a lot of fish, chicken turkey and every dinner a steak. Plenty of rice and veggies along with it though. Thanks for the help guys

Is your goal to gain muscle or to lose fat? What is your training routine?

Well if I can do abit of both I’m happy. I haven’t got much fat on me anyway though.​

Last edited:

These supps boost your natty test and hgh/igf-1 levels plus they will help not only MK677 work to a higher degree but also help HGH work better than it would on its own. I highly recommend these supps:

Vitamin D3
Zinc
Magnesium
B6
Copper
Selenium
EGCG
Melatonin
Huperzine
ALCAR(maybe skip this one if using Huperzine as they both effect Acetylcholine levels in the brain)
L-Carnitine Tartrate

These supps boost your natty test and hgh/igf-1 levels plus they will help not only MK677 work to a higher degree but also help HGH work better than it would on its own. I highly recommend these supps:

Vitamin D3
Zinc
Magnesium
B6
Copper
Selenium
EGCG
Melatonin
Huperzine
ALCAR(maybe skip this one if using Huperzine as they both effect Acetylcholine levels in the brain)
L-Carnitine Tartrate

There is literally no evidence for this

There is literally no evidence for this

There's plenty of evidence, have a search around the net and see what you find.

Those supps aren't miracles and they won't work for everyone. If your natty test is low for some reason then they may not be enough to boost your levels as high as you would like.

ALCAR and L-Carnitine Tartrate are prescribed for TRT purposes and ED purposes. These supps are proven to increase androgen receptor sites all over the body and they make sperm more mobile. They also increase blood flow making erections harder. You will notice the increased libido when running these, especially alcar.

Melatonin is very closely related to hgh and serotinon, they work synergistically. And by boosting hgh levels you automatically boost test levels, and vice versa. Everything is connected. This is why almost all test booster supps also boost hgh at the same time. Likewise when you run test e as low as 300mg pw you also get a massive increase in hgh as well.

Zinc is proven to be beneficial for sperm production.

There's so much research on these supps and more its not funny!

Well thats a different ballgame altogether now isn't it. I wasn't answering a question about people who have clinical deficiencies.

You don't have to have a clinical deficiency to derive further benefits from some substances? SOME!!!! Test for instance.

You don't have to have a clinical deficiency to derive further benefits from some substances? SOME!!!! Test for instance.

Thats correct, many people have test levels within range but they still get effects of low test. Give them some test and wollahh they feel all brand new again.

And alcar as i mentioned makes many people horny as hell, the penis becomes more sensitive as well. Its great for use anytime and costs next to nothing;)

Show me the study that demonstrates Vitamin D at levels outside of normal range benefiting Testosterone levels