• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wow, this is like a trip into the 90’s forums lel

everyone wants to be an elite athlete, it’s sort of insulting to the real athletes

Wow, this is like a trip into the 90’s forums lel

everyone wants to be an elite athlete, it’s sort of insulting to the real athletes

The real athletes are not taking a million different things every day
I took just about everything in every combination, I looked my best on a natural human diet and 250mg of test a week. The biggest I got was eating white fish and rice and taking 1g of testosterone a week - nothing else. No creatine no protein powder no BCAA no other nonsense

Now I'm older and wiser I know that most people just need to eat more natural food, more calorie dense food and do wayyyy more volume (Time Under Tension near failure) than they think they do. Thankfully I realised this 5 years before I enter my physical prime

Show me the study that demonstrates Vitamin D at levels outside of normal range benefiting Testosterone levels

I never said that vitamin d benefits levels outside of normal ranges, are you all there? You continually mis-read posts and your grammar skills aren't that good either which leads me to believe your not that intelligent. If you can't read posts properly to begin with then do us all a favour and please don't answer them.

Re-read that conversation from the beginning please, you clearly aren't comprehending this conversation properly.

I feel like I'm talking to Gerry FFS.

I never said that vitamin d benefits levels outside of normal ranges, are you all there? You continually mis-read posts and your grammar skills aren't that good either which leads me to believe your not that intelligent. If you can't read posts properly to begin with then do us all a favour and please don't answer them.

Re-read that conversation from the beginning please, you clearly aren't comprehending this conversation properly.

I feel like I'm talking to Gerry FFS.

You said it would boost your natural test levels, IGF-1 levels and make MK677 work better
Please provide evidence of your claims

You said it would boost your natural test levels, IGF-1 levels and make MK677 work better
Please provide evidence of your claims

Thats correct, it can help with those things.

I know the facts, and i'm not doing your dirty work for you. You look up the studies yourself you lazy kunt.

There is no study that shows taking Vitamin D3 increases testosterone or IGF-1 in individuals that are not deficient in Vitamin D3

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/vitamin-d-inhibits-the-deactivation-of-androgens.12411/

This is the building the best case for Vitamin D, and even that doesn't demonstrate the extra Vitamin D3 outside of the normal range boosts testosterone. It's useful up to the point that you're no longer deficient in it then it's benefits stop

Yes CORRECT. And once again i never said that using extra vitamin d outside of the normal range boosts test, your arguing over something that you made up yourself. I'm talking about general supplementation.

And yes it is useful up to the point that you're no longer deficient in it, thats exactly right!!

There is no study that shows taking Vitamin D3 increases testosterone or IGF-1 in individuals that are not deficient in Vitamin D3

Your missing the point Oni. How do i say this so to make it more simple: vitamin d is like a building block of different mechanisms throughout the body, you could possibly call it a co-factor or a macro-nutrient or micro-nutrient.

You don't even know if he's deficient in it lol. May as well just tell him to take everything seeing as they're all important for one thing or another

You don't even know if he's deficient in it lol. May as well just tell him to take everything seeing as they're all important for one thing or another

You know what, he might not be deficient. Though because you are hooked on this vitamin d issue, the interesting thing about vitamin d is that most people actually are deficient in this vitamin. Its how we are now as we don't get enough sunlight due too many factors. So i'd be more than willing to bet that he is low on vitamin d, and even if he isn't why not take it anyway to cover that base. It costs next to nothing and won't do any harm. I'm simply letting him know those certain things "can" help in many circumstances.

The real athletes are not taking a million different things every day
I took just about everything in every combination, I looked my best on a natural human diet and 250mg of test a week. The biggest I got was eating white fish and rice and taking 1g of testosterone a week - nothing else. No creatine no protein powder no BCAA no other nonsense

Now I'm older and wiser I know that most people just need to eat more natural food, more calorie dense food and do wayyyy more volume (Time Under Tension near failure) than they think they do. Thankfully I realised this 5 years before I enter my physical prime

No they are not, you are right

what im saying is the everyday troglodyte feels they need to be and perform like their heroes which is sort of insulting imo