• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wow, this is like a trip into the 90’s forums lel

everyone wants to be an elite athlete, it’s sort of insulting to the real athletes

Yes a novice bodybuilder should be able to reach Mr Olympia status within 24 hours of beginning his first training session.

OK. I gotta weigh in here.

Test boosters are ALL bullshit. The only thing that will boost your test levels up to normal and beyond is testosterone in some form, usually injectable.

Test boosters do work if you are deficient in test but ONLY up to a given point, max point being average test levels. They do NOT push you beyond that. Anyone who says otherwise is bullshitting you and, if their blood test show otherwise, are taking test injections.

Of course, test booster pimps show "studies" showing 100% test increase. They are true. But only because they are used on subjects that have test levels at about 10%. Taking the booster gives them a 100% increase to a 20% level. See, they are true to their word, like Donald Trump.

Same goes for all the other bullshit supps. They might increase test levels (maybe even the steroid vitamin D3 will help a bit) but all together none give you what you are really looking for: higher than normal test levels. Only injectables do that.

The multi billion dollar supps industry is 99% bullshit. If test boosters worked, guess what would be banned. Right. Test boosters. You gotta be a total newbie bonehead to believe that a supplement that boosts testosterone beyond normal would be sold over the counter. If you do believe that, PM me your bank account details and password. I have a Nigerian prince that could use your help.

But don't despair. I have a solution for you.

Stop eating shit. Get 8 hours sleep, minimum. Train like you mean it. See the recent squat vid Shrek posted with Tom Platz. NO ONE on this forum trains like that. If they did, they wouldn't be wasting their time buying pissy snake oil. Eat LOTS of red meat, and not lean red meat either. Eat lots of fat, including saturated fat. Then, once you have that sorted, go out and deadlift and squat until you can't walk.

NOW your test levels will raise to their maximum natural levels. All without pissing you money into someone else's pockets.

And if you dare to even begin to tell me that "studies" say different, I will come tear your head off and piss in your empty skull, you weak moron.

Think the OP got what he was looking for, a nice clean thread that gets straight to the point with no fart assing around. This is what AUSBB is all about.

Those supps aren't miracles and they won't work for everyone. If your natty test is low for some reason then they may not be enough to boost your levels as high as you would like.

Thought i'd quote my own post here, as Oni obviously mis-read this part before he starting asking for hundreds of studies for issues i never brought up in the first place.

I really wish people would just read better in the first place, then again this game is full of gronks so its expected.

I thought this was a thread about how useful G.h is and peoples thoughts G.h ?.....Stay on the subject and stop acting like a bunch of old lady's at a C.W.A meeting or up your doses of anti-estrogens