• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sour Qld Kunce.

Passionate my ass.

You talking to yourself old Man?

You'd think with NSW looking at a clean sweep tonight with QLD losing Players such as Thurston, Cronk and Smith to retirement and Morgan, Inglis, Scott, Gillett, Napa etc to injury you'd be less bitter. I guess 10 odd years of being a loser doesn't heal to quick :p but humble as we Qlders are, unlike you losers, I mean Blues, I'd say congratulations NSW, you have a slight taste of what us Qlders have felt for 10 odd years straight :)

You talking to yourself old Man?

You'd think with NSW looking at a clean sweep tonight with QLD losing Players such as Thurston, Cronk and Smith to retirement and Morgan, Inglis, Scott, Gillett, Napa etc to injury you'd be less bitter. I guess 10 odd years of being a loser doesn't heal to quick :p but humble as we Qlders are, unlike you losers, I mean Blues, I'd say congratulations NSW, you have a slight taste of what us Qlders have felt for 10 odd years straight :)

If it’s not a clean sweep then NSW should hang them head in shame.

Also, how does Corey Oates not play the first two games. Best winger in the game.

14cfcdd689de8fe766b47e3d5682d7fa.jpg

Interesting how no real Superstars are coming through yet to replace the old, from either Team.

How did Billy get that Award? Favouritism at its fucken finest. Both Cook and Tedesco were more effective and played all 3 games.

DCE was man of the match last night. For mine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Meninga, Lockyer and Daley are the 3 culprits.
Daley the sour khunt.
The other 2 are QLD. Enough said.

Yeah, great decision by three of the greatest Players to play the Game. That's why they are greats. The average person just doesn't operate at their level.
Then there's those bitter Newsouthwelshmen. How bitter can you get.