• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[h=1]Queensland veteran Billy Slater ruled out of Origin 1 due to hamstring injury[/h]
Reports are emerging Queensland fullback Billy Slater is in serious doubt for Wednesday’s opening State of Origin match against New South Wales after re-injuring his hamstring at training.
Slater didn’t train early last week as he battled the hamstring problem, and is believed to have injured it again at training yesterday.
Slater’s absence would be a huge blow for Queensland, who are already without the retired Cameron Smith, Johnathan Thurston and Cooper Cronk, while Slater has already announced he will retire from Origin after this series.

Darius Boyd or Kalyn Ponga would appear to be the likely replacements for Slater. Ponga and Brisbane five-eighth Anthony Milford travelled with the side to Melbourne today.
Ponga appeared on Nine’s 100% Footy just three weeks ago and declared he would be ready for Origin if picked.
“I feel like I’m ready, I’d love to put the jersey on,” Ponga said.
“I’ve always wanted to play at the best level and compete.
“So if I do get that opportunity I’d be stoked.”
Watch State of Origin game one exclusively live and free on Nine from 7pm Wednesday.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/04...illy-slater-injured-hamstring-in-training-nrl

I would put Inglis back to Fullback and bring in Corey Oates.

Boyd is in shit form.

NSW-BLUES-subtitle-STATE-OF-ORIGIN-GO-NSW-white-on-Dblue.jpg

Qld fucked up.
Should’ve won.
No doubt with Smith Cronk and Thurston there they win that. Easily. Hunt no good. Kicks dead on the third tackle with NSW down to 12 men.
Poor choices when Nsw down to 12 men. Very poor.

Nah man. NSW were better. Ref fucked em a few times hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Qld were offside in the restart set before the last qld try. I was at the game...men who made the tackle never got back at all haha. So fairs fair really.

The great thing is the experience the boys take from the series so far. They had to earn it today.

Of course they were better. They won with a man down, Qld should’ve nailed them right then.
It was stressful. Haha.

They scrambled well man. Qld just are not the same without the old spine. Shame we couldnt get on top before they finished.

Nice to see Billy Slater go out a loser.

It was stressful. Haha.

They scrambled well man. Qld just are not the same without the old spine. Shame we couldnt get on top before they finished.

Nice to see Billy Slater go out a loser.

Billy should’ve quit with Cronk and Smith. Same with Inglis.

I know we usually associate the names N.S.W. Blues with words like "losers", "hopeless", "deadbeat", "dud", "bum", "grub", "turkey", "retard" etc etc, but tonight they'll be "lucky" by about 8.

QLD have changes which will effect their combinations whereas NSW (the usual "losers", "hopeless", "deadbeats", "duds", "bums", "grubs", "turkeys", "retards" etc) have stuck allowing their combinations to be three games ahead of QLD. who will be "unlucky".

Last edited: