• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni

Registered Rustler
I don't want to hurt myself getting back into lifting so I am keeping things very light for a while.
Of great interest to me are exercises that I can absolutely kill it on and give 100% without fear of injury

My favourite for the lower body is the reverse hyper. I've been doing 200 reps a week on it. I'm thinking about doubling this now my work capacity is coming back. I know at Westside barbell and a lot of the equipped lifting gyms they really like the reverse hyper. Brian Shaw had something going on in his C spine that caused his entire left arm to atrophy, he credits the traction from reverse hypers to fixing that

I basically gave ours away.

I didnt really see much benefit on our team after 12 months of use.