• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone else in here do any sim racing?

I mostly only race on iRacing, but sometimes jump into PC2 for a bash around.

2C96E88E-FD90-4DC3-A897-E8918320C1DE.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a lot of fun.

Here is a (long) lap time of the ring in an AMG GTS GT3 car (DCT)

Or a lap around Laguna Seca in my MX5 (stick shift)

Nice, love the full use of the clutch and gears. I can't stand automatics.

With the clutch is it sensitive as in if you don't clutch right then the gears jam and rub up against each other? Or does the clutch simply act as an on/off switch as in clutch on and clutch off?

Nice, love the full use of the clutch and gears. I can't stand automatics.

With the clutch is it sensitive as in if you don't clutch right then the gears jam and rub up against each other? Or does the clutch simply act as an on/off switch as in clutch on and clutch off?

The clutch has friction points, so it’s not “on-off”.

You can ride it out when taking off, and it won’t shift unless you use the clutch properly.
Some cars you can flat change, but if you need to use the clutch in real life, like the Mx5, you need to use it in sim.

The clutch has friction points, so it’s not “on-off”.

You can ride it out when taking off, and it won’t shift unless you use the clutch properly.
Some cars you can flat change, but if you need to use the clutch in real life, like the Mx5, you need to use it in sim.

Friction points, thats what i should have said. Thats real good.

Just had a bash around Bathurst in a mustang on PC2.

Not the best lines, but a PB none the less ha.

Sorry the screen is so bright, you can’t see much of the track.

How I didn’t crash coming down the back side of the mountain I’ll never know haha

Last edited:
How much is a set-up like that worth.

I want one.

much more then my wife knows about haha.

Im up to $8k, with about another $6-7k to go.

That said, it’s all free money as I did well in some Crypto currencies :)

Just had a bash around Bathurst in a mustang on PC2.

Not the best lines, but a PB none the less ha.

Sorry the screen is so bright, you can’t see much of the track.

How I didn’t crash coming down the back side of the mountain I’ll never know haha

Lol that’s the best thing I’ve seen all day, you nearly lost it a couple of times.

Lol that’s the best thing I’ve seen all day, you nearly lost it a couple of times.

Yeah, its wild.

This game (PC2) is far more forgiving then the simulation I race in.

I like jumping into this one and flogging the tits off a few cars.

It doesn't look like anyone else races here though!

Can you hydraulic seats and a tactile feedback steering wheel for that?

There is heaps of feedback through the wheel, just like in real life. If I hit a ripple strip to hard, I have to wrestle it.

Hydrolic seat and VR headset are coming next.

Top 1% after tonight’s race.

Yiw!

Attachments

• A9CF0021-F5AE-4D5D-9367-10FF34C9E148.jpg
    A9CF0021-F5AE-4D5D-9367-10FF34C9E148.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 29
Picked up a VR headset today. Occulus Rift CV1.

Frame rate, FOV, and just graphics in general are waaaay below what my triples do, but the immersion is unreal.

2nd lap around Laguna Seca, managed a 1.9 second PB, and that’s huge in racing.