• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Round 1 of the Australian Cup tonight.

Live streamed if you want to watch me crash out ��

I set up a new rig over the weekend, getting ready for motion platform!

Attachments

• 17491C65-F1DD-4DFF-89F5-96CC55A8650C.jpg
    17491C65-F1DD-4DFF-89F5-96CC55A8650C.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 27
That looks sweet, hardcore!

Its pretty good.

Bit of flex in in the shifter mount, so Ill weld one up out of thicker steel.

Adding some more RAM to the PC today, its getting a bit full when running the VR, triples, and sim.

Qualified 3rd.

Dropped to 4th on the second lap.

Guy in 3rd crashes out in front of me on teh second last tlap.

Finished third.

Guy in the following lap crashes out and

This was my fastes lap, about .6 quicker then my average.

Did a 4 hour enduro race at the Nurburgring combined track..... Blew my engine twice..... In the fucking pits, from over heating when I was doing a piss/eating, each engine is 45min repair time.

While I was waiting, I figured out to live stream, so Ill stream a race here soon.

Best lap was 8:14 I think.

Car is a rwd AMG GTS. 6spd paddle shift.

Last edited:
I have actually.

I was looking at buying one before I got my AMG.

They are just a little tooooo impractical to daily, and a little too expensive for just a weekender.

They are available on the sim also.