• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Looks good mate!

Do you ever play RPGs etc and Open World type games?

I did play a lot of COD, but now I just race.

I raced in in real life the last 2 years in my AMG A45, and the fear of crashing it made me move to sim racing instead.

I did play a lot of COD, but now I just race.

I raced in in real life the last 2 years in my AMG A45, and the fear of crashing it made me move to sim racing instead.

AMG A45 good amount of HP in those, you'd be ripping it real quick!

Bought the Ferrari 488 GTE and took it for a run around the Ring.

If if you’re bored, here’s a lap. 6:47.... A PB, but a good 25 seconds off the WR.

Got some software today so I dont have to keep filming my races off my phone.

Pretty cool.

Now I just need to figure out how to to PiP and it'll be sweet.

It was an auto. An old house mate.

For the money, they’re not bad. Lots of support too which is good.

Check me avoiding certain death on turn 3 of lap 1.

78AF3AD2-5E23-4EA2-B205-C53A21087FDA.jpg

I don’t have enough money/car to race this year, which is why I got into sim racing.

This year, there has been about $250k in prize money so far, and that’s just the ones I’ve seen, I’m sure there has been much more.

Here is a vid of a guy racing a Porsche RSR in the sim, and him driving the same car, with the same set up, at the same track.

There is a big difference between a sim and a game........ it took me a while to figure out which was the real life vid.

Just entered the Porsche 911 GT3 Australasian championship.

Kicks off on the 11th of next month, which gives me a bit of time to organise my car setups and tuning for each track.

First time driving it today..... The brakes lock super easy, but apart from that, its pretty good to drive.

Im just going to keep posting in here just so their is some activity :D

Skip Barber Formula 2000 race from this morning.
Started in 7th, finished 2nd.

The best lap was 8:10, Though this is the opening lap of 8:17.

Carnage at
1:05
2:55
3:18

That Australasian Championship is online right?

Yes, well at least the one I’ve entered haha.

I dont have the money nor the team team for the real life version. I barely had enough of a team for the A45 series last year!

Yes, well at least the one I’ve entered haha.

I dont have the money nor the team team for the real life version. I barely had enough of a team for the A45 series last year!

Ah okay cool, and good luck!

Some of those videos you post look pretty dam good, almost temps me to get something similar........

Ah okay cool, and good luck!

Some of those videos you post look pretty dam good, almost temps me to get something similar........

It's good fun, but can be very frustrating.

Bought a VR headset today.

His hands look and feel like my hands when driving!