• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WoodyAllen

In case some have not heard, Kimberley Walford, 6 time women's IPF Open Raw World Champion, has been "released" by the IPF. As in, kicked out. Hey, mebbe she can go join PA.

Wun minnit Gaston kicks out an entire nation of lifters (plus his nemesis, Robert Wilks who fought hard to clean up the Icarus style drug testing issues with some IPF member nations), nek minnit he tosses out the best female powerlifter on the planet. Methinks that the latter act may cause more problems than the former, which is a shame.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Biua98plsR5/?hl=en&taken-by=trackfu

No details as to why. But read between the lines.

Im not seeing anything between the lines aside from her being too dominant?

I dunno anything though, dont really follow any of it....but this one has me curious.

Care to share your thoughts on it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Im not seeing anything between the lines aside from her being too dominant?

I dunno anything though, dont really follow any of it....but this one has me curious.

Care to share your thoughts on it?

OK. This is an "educated" guess. According to The Google, Kimberley competed in a USPF comp which had a prize pool (not that the money mattered). The IPF affiliate in the US is the good ol' USAPL, not the USPF (which is also not drug tested).

That would put her into the "naughty" list when she competed in a non sanctioned fed.

Nothing is clearly stated, a la the IPF vs PA issue. But them's the facts.

Rules are rules. If you don't want to follow NFL rules, go play AFL. If you don't want to play with IPF rules, go find another fed. Any fed.

To be fair, Walford is well and truly versed in the IPF code of conduct, so it's a bit arrogant for her to say that because she's "good", the rules don't apply to her.

But, there may be other factors at play. I guess it will come out, officially, eventually.

kevin aitken, sorry to hear that two of your heroes have been suspended from the ipf. chin up pal. i mean woody.