• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So you've got a barbell and free weights, bench press with a leg extension attachment at home?
you can do s short full body workout twice a week with that at home.

Pick one exercise per body part for three sets each, for chest you can do flyes, pushups and dips (assuming the bench press has dip handles attached at the top)

Do you have dumb bells as well?
Perhaps tell us exactly what equipment you have at home

Last edited:
So you've got a barbell and free weights, bench press with a leg extension attachment at home?
you can do s short full body workout twice a week with that at home.

Pick one exercise per body part for three sets each, for chest you can do flyes, pushups and dips (assuming the bench press has dip handles attached at the top)

Do you have dumb bells as well?
Perhaps tell us exactly what equipment you have at home

Bench press, lat bar, leg extension, dumbbells that's it.

You've got everything you need

I think push ups and dips might put pressure on the thumb pad, don't have dip bars on my set up, I could possibly use cable pulley type workouts, I forgot to mention that it does have cable rowing type gear as well, all my grips would need to be done with the 4 fingers and upper palm area though.

Cheers Darkoz you've been a great deal of help

Last edited:
There's more to lifting than squats and deadlifts, I'm surprised you didn't know this

You're absolutely right. In fact, you don't even need to do squats and deads. Those are only for people who strive to be more than just average, for those who think that being strong is better than being "fit". I keep forgetting just how low the bar is set by some members. Keep up the good work. Hey, on a good day, if I squint real hard and look back over my shoulder, I can see you doing dumbbell curls.

Here is a vid for you and @spartacus.
Gee that Chris Lewis guy talks shit