• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I eat 21-23per week. poached are my favorite, although I often have boiled and sometimes scrambled.

might miss the odd day though

Should? LOL

Should means obligatory

"the past tense of shall: used as an auxiliary verb to indicate that an action is considered by the speaker to be obligatory"

It is not obligatory to eat any amount of eggs.

I eat anywhere from zero to 20

when I was in my early 20s, eating up to 12 eggs per day, had a cholesterol reading then on 2.6.

now much higher, but still good.

Eating cholesterol doesn't affect cholesterol though does it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think animal fats do effect cholesterol levels, but eggs do have a good ratio of good v bad cholesterol. I recall a figure of 2-1

Hmm.

I eat anywhere from 0-10 a week. Need to up my game.

But i do eat anywhere from 3kg to 4.5kg of beef per week and maybe 1.5kg of chicken.

One of my favorites is to have a fried egg on a piece of steak
I quite like a good steak and egg breakfast.

Lately ive been throwing 10gm of butter ontop of a properly salted/peppered cooked steak. Quite unreal.

12 according to new research.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...k/news-story/25d561d2cec6ba376d8bd170b8b43bce

Doesn't say what happens if you eat more than that? I have 6 per day!

lol what a joke! As if that research covers every single persons genetics throughout the entire world. Thats like reading the RDI(Recommended Dietary Intake) and actually utilising in practice what it says, its absolutely retarded. The RDI is the most worst ranking system anyone could go off, it means nothing.

Plenty of guys eat 12+ eggs ed, the more you eat the better due to eggs being a super food. You can't have too many eggs.

I'd be lucky to have eggs once a month atm, makes no difference to training though. Genetics dictate what happens to your training results.

lol what a joke! As if that research covers every single persons genetics throughout the entire world. Thats like reading the RDI(Recommended Dietary Intake) and actually utilising in practice what it says, its absolutely retarded. The RDI is the most worst ranking system anyone could go off, it means nothing.

Plenty of guys eat 12+ eggs ed, the more you eat the better due to eggs being a super food. You can't have too many eggs.

I'd be lucky to have eggs once a month atm, makes no difference to training though. Genetics dictate what happens to your training results.

Good call mein Führer

Also comes down to what you’re actually eating with these eggs.

Good call mein Führer

Also comes down to what you’re actually eating with these eggs.

Thats right. How about 4 eggs + 4 big oily fatty sausages + bacon + tomato with cheese + 3 slices of toast with butter. Thats a heavy calorie dense meal now. Kind of takes the positive out of the eggs once you throw in sausages.