• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If ever I’m buying a roast beef Sammy at the food trough at the shopping center I ask for avo instead of that putrid margarine

Thats a good idea and much healthier. I have done this with eggs on toast, i spread avo on the toast instead of butter or marg.

Havn't had an avo in ages now, should buy some!

Here's a Cow:

174255-004-9A4971E9.jpg

and here's a Salmon:

2261c5046506faed842d1adb90f9b4fa.jpg

They are identical in appearance.

Haha yeah i do that with chicken sangas. If they dont have avo, i ask for BUTTER and not marg. Or bust.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do the ant test

1 spoonful or margins and 1 spoonful of butter drop them near an ant nest and see which one the ants go for

Yes lard as well, its completely natural so its good for you. I still use lard now, not large amounts but enough to cook my food in.

Not exclusively, but its a very interesting concept. Chris Bell (Bigger, Stronger, Faster & Prescription Thugs docos) is full carnivore and his brother, Mark Bell, has been Keto for about a year and lost over 45kg of powerlifter fat. Looks ripped as now.

The health secret is to dump processed food and wheat products.

Last edited:
Not exclusively, but its a very interesting concept. Chris Bell (Bigger, Stronger, Faster & Prescription Thugs locos) is full carnivore and his brother, Mark Bell, has been Keto for about a year and lost over 45kg of powerlifter fat. Looks ripped as now.

The health secret is to dump processed food and wheat products.
Yeah. I follow the bell brothers. Have done for years. Chris is s fucken great bloke, really like him. Marks probably been in and out of keto for longer than that. Hes been shredded for a year atleast. Looks jacked AF haha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

wow, that is high.

I have about 30% of calories from protein, with say 80% coming from animal sources including milk and eggs.