• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i have between 12-16 egg whites every day and may include 2-4 whole eggs every other day.

vince gironda once said that eating 36 whole eggs every day was like being on a mild cycle of d-bol lol! :D

Fucken heavily over-rated i find.

Bacon and egss?? Plz. STEAK AND EGGS.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yes, eggs, salmon and avocado great.

normally we have that sunday evening or similar with omelete

we eat beef a couple times per week, we are poor.

chicken twice a week, roast lamb every second week, and some lean pork every now and then

I beleive there is not a meat or food that can match it with beef in terms of micronutrients.

I beleive there is not a meat or food that can match it with beef in terms of micronutrients.

Okay interesting. I was told a while back that oily fish was the healthiest form of meat we can eat largely due to the high amount of natural fish oils in oily meat and the protein is of a superior quality to red meat protein. But thats just what i heard, so please correct me if i am wrong:)

I love beef, pork and lamb. I go chicken as well but it doesn't have the same effect as red meat.

Well, it would depend i guess on a fair amount of factors.

Best bet, eat both.

Well, it would depend i guess on a fair amount of factors.

Best bet, eat both.

Okay i'll eat both, at the same time. I'll place the cooked salmon directly on top of the cooked beef steak and cut them evenly with a knife so that i get half salmon and half beef on each fork i put into my mouth.

Would be easier if they just created a SalmonCow or a CowSalmon, so we don't have to buy 2 different meats. Can't be that hard to put a cow and salmon together for propriation. Salmon and Cows are practically identical in appearance, they are one of the same.

Okay i'll eat both, at the same time. I'll place the cooked salmon directly on top of the cooked beef steak and cut them evenly with a knife so that i get half salmon and half beef on each fork i put into my mouth.

Would be easier if they just created a SalmonCow or a CowSalmon, so we don't have to buy 2 different meats. Can't be that hard to put a cow and salmon together for propriation. Salmon and Cows are practically identical in appearance, they are one of the same.
We would get along very well.