• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

Mark

Hi all,

I am about to start a course of Pharma grade HGH. I Have 80 IU.

I have been on a recomposition steroid cycle the last 10 weeks, & now I want to do 5 more weeks with the HGH. Any one have any experience with HGH ?

Whats is the minimum effective dose & what is the maximum dose ?

I have tendonitis in my elbows & Bursitis in my shoulders & I'm hoping the HGH will help with these.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated

Btw your in the wrong section. I thought something was wrong when i tried to find this thread again.

Should have posted in PEFORFAMANCE ENHANCERS Section
Sorry but that C.S
THE HGH is Genotropin
The AAS Compounds were Deca & Boldenone at 400m per week with 125 mg Test
THis week I've changed to Stanazol Tabs at 40 mg per day with Masteron Prop at 100 eod & 125 mg Test

Should have posted in PEFORFAMANCE ENHANCERS Section
Sorry but that C.S
THE HGH is Genotropin
The AAS Compounds were Deca & Boldenone at 400m per week with 125 mg Test
THis week I've changed to Stanazol Tabs at 40 mg per day with Masteron Prop at 100 eod & 125 mg Test

I didn't know genos went up to 80iu.

Nice cycle there, keeping test real low i see. How has your energy levels been?

I didn't know genos went up to 80iu.

Nice cycle there, keeping test real low i see. How has your energy levels been?

Im picking up the HGH Friday, Ive ben using this contact fr a whie & The AAS has been legit. He has a UGL in Sydney. - the milligrams seem to be close to what the bottle labels say.

THE HGH I have no idea what to look for & any tips on that please C. S

My energy levels have been fantastic on this cycle & I think this is due t the Boldenone Undecylenate+ (RBC)
Sex drive good & strength good. IT took 5 weeks for the gear to kick in, but when it did it came on strong. MY joints & Shoulder are now in agony due to lifting heavy

JUSt took a DECa Shot to see if that helps.....

Im picking up the HGH Friday, Ive ben using this contact fr a whie & The AAS has been legit. He has a UGL in Sydney. - the milligrams seem to be close to what the bottle labels say.

THE HGH I have no idea what to look for & any tips on that please C. S

My energy levels have been fantastic on this cycle & I think this is due t the Boldenone Undecylenate+ (RBC)
Sex drive good & strength good. IT took 5 weeks for the gear to kick in, but when it did it came on strong. MY joints & Shoulder are now in agony due to lifting heavy

JUSt took a DECa Shot to see if that helps.....

Okay sounds good. I could tell you about HGH side effects, but as for what too look for at the time of purchase well i have my thoughts but i'm not an expert. Obviously check the dates etc and how its been handled and stored.

Good to hear your feeling good on the cycle, thats what its all about. And yeah 5 weeks is quite common, takes its sweet arse time thats for sure. You can front load next time if you like to get things kicking in quicker.

The combination of EQ and Deca is great for joints.

Gotta run Slin to make GH effective don't you?
You gonna run Slin too? Fark dat!

what do you think is a good minimum dose? say if your going to be on 150-200mg test pw

Good minimum dose for deca would be 300-400mg pw and the same with EQ. If its good quality gear and dosed correct then you can get away with 300mg pw of both EQ and Deca, though as many people are sus on the gear they dose it at a minimum of 400mg pw. Btw EQ works on collagen synthesis just a little bit better than Deca. These are minimum cycle doses though, if your looking at minimum doses in general then you could go as low as 200mg pw.

Good Steroids for Collagen Synthesis in order of strongest too weakest:

EQ
Deca
Primo
Var

HGH reigns supremacy in its Collagen Synthesis effects, and will beat any AAS if dosed high enough.

Last edited:
Gotta run Slin to make GH effective don't you?
You gonna run Slin too? Fark dat!

If HGH is run at high enough doses for an extended period of time then the user is forced to run slin as well due to the fact that HGH lowers blood sugar when used at high doses. The slin returns their blood sugar back to normal, plus they usually abuse the slin as well and this packs on more mass. Best all time favourite of any Pro is AAS/HGH/Slin, you can't beat this stack and if you want to go places then you gotta run this stack.

Good minimum dose for deca would be 300-400mg pw and the same with EQ. If its good quality gear and dosed correct then you can get away with 300mg pw of both EQ and Deca, though as many people are sus on the gear they dose it at a minimum of 400mg pw. Btw EQ works on collagen synthesis just a little bit better than Deca. These are minimum cycle doses though, if your looking at minimum doses in general then you could go as low as 200mg pw.

Good Steroids for Collagen Synthesis in order of strongest too weakest:

EQ
Deca
Primo
Var

HGH reigns supremacy in its Collagen Synthesis effects, and will beat any ASS if dosed high enough.

ok thnx. but you only have those effects while on right? they won't heal any damaged tendons.

ok thnx. but you only have those effects while on right? they won't heal any damaged tendons.

I can't answer that with 100% certainty. Generally from my experience yes you only have those effects with Deca whilst on(though some long term healing may occur that lasts after you discontinue the Deca). Eq is the same but has more advanced healing abilities than Deca due to the increase in RBC. It was often said many many times that Deca cushions the joints, whereas EQ heals the joints. Thing is EQ as everyone knows takes forever to start working 4-8 weeks literally and its action on healing abilities is the same too being very very slow. This is why EQ is recommended for long cycles of 16-24 weeks. If your patient and willing to wait the time then EQ can be great. Once again HGH will work better than both Deca and EQ in terms of long term healing effects after you discontinue the compound. Having said this HGH will very likely make you sore whilst on, these are growing pains and they are a good sign its working.