• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i bet Shrek cant answer. Wilks has a reputation for being abrupt however i always found him to be alright. He delegates well. I think youll find he has many loyal supporters.

Lol. Ive met him a couple times.
Every impression is the same.

;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

will be interesting to see if ASADA and ASC continue to support PA after today's ABC announcement of interference with APU's bid for user pay drug testing.

ASC still recognises PA. That’s why PA gets to run the powerlifting at the Masters Games.

Need more OCT. I have been tested just once over the last two years, in-competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bannedgerry

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

hi there,havent seen Robert since 2015,no email contact since late 2015,no idea who the alleged victim is or the circumstances surrounding the case,no comment. Dont live in Australia. Im friends with gang members and guys who have smacked their missus,not minimising it,i just dont know. Theres 2 sides to a story,dont be so quick to hang.

PA might be fucking dead soon. With any luck.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

In my case there may or may not be a flow on effect to WPNZ,who knows. I stay out of the political side of powerlifting,ive hardly competed last few years so not really a known type of dude. Biggest thing for me is the age categories.