• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks everyone

I dont have any anxiety about competing or whatever, I have done 4 or 5 comps thus far which were great experiences

I'd just rather have a good comp a couple of months later, than have an average one because no time to prepare..

No fantasies about winning also, just being practical

Appreciate the encouragement, all well intentioned dialogue.. There are a lot of good times ahead
Tim will be joining in so we can push eachother.. he just doesn't know it yet
Open invite for anyone to join in and better the experience for everyone collectively

I think there’s still spots in the GPC Canberra Cup early November and possible Sydney Cup after that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha Toona.

I need to do a comp. Legit. When? Don't know haha. Ill just be here training in fashion that lets me organise myself quickly if i see a comp coming up.

Dont care about my nunbers for now, just wanna stand on the platform. Never not improved from.one comp to the next, so that might be a headfuck...but needs to happen to get the whole PL thing back on track for me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I remember the first Comp Tuna won, an Ausbb Transformation Comp. That still goes down as one of AUSBB's most controversial moments :D

I shan't post a link :p

Appreciate the encouragement, all well intentioned dialogue.. There are a lot of good times ahead
Tim will be joining in so we can push eachother.. he just doesn't know it yet
Open invite for anyone to join in and better the experience for everyone collectively

Am strongly considering competing in Victoria at some stage in 2019

I remember the first Comp Tuna won, an Ausbb Transformation Comp. That still goes down as one of AUSBB's most controversial moments :D

I shan't post a link :p

Blast from the past... that was quite good for me. A shame pistachio left after that

But that lean ness is a distant memory ?

Someone quoted me in the thread about powerlifting in Melbounre but the quote seems to have been deleted, I assume that was because it was not specifically relevant to the Australian Powerlifting Union.

Is there a chance it can be moved to a different powerlifting thread instead of being deleted?

great news for APU with Nathan Tanis joining. Nathan is one of Australia's best lifters with a total of 760kg raw at a bodyweight of 81.55kg in April 2018.

Found in my inbox this morning from [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] :

icon1.png
Re: article

yes, I made a complaint to the APU.
I hope they suspend you.

cheers.​

Dear Sparticus,

I need more information.

What did you complain to the APU about? I'm really at a loss as to what could possibly have you send in a formal complaint to the APU without you discussing it with me first.

It can't be the post about me wanting to be a sunscreen applier, that had nothing to do with you. The follow up post was a reply to Gerry, and had nothing to do with you.

So, obviously, I have injured your sensitivities with something. Maybe you can let me know what the problem is, even though you have already, according to your words, sent in a formal complaint...... about something.

Just to be clear, your intent, by putting in this complaint, is to have me suspended from the APU. You know, the federation in which I compete (but you don't).

I'm pretty sure what your motivations are, but I want to be clear, without any doubt, as to what the actual issue may be. You could, for example, send me a copy of the actual complaint, unedited of course. I have no problem with you posting it here on the forum, but you can send it as a PM if you wish.

You do realize that the APU will want to get my input before I am banished into the crossfit badlands. So probably best to get it all clear and open now so that any misunderstandings or "inaccuracies" can be addressed.

Maybe you could also, in addition, point out the particular rule/law/regulation that has been broken by me (if any) so that can be considered along with your complaint.

I hope they suspend you.

Well, that should make the APU stronger.

I'm not worried. I just want to defend my reputation, whatever that may be. Here is a guy saying that our to-and-fro conversation was all about him, which is apparently his entire world view. It was not. Now, because he is butt-hurt, he wants to spit the dummy and "tell mummy that he's being mean".

Did you miss the post that is now deleted were we are described as that stuff that grows on the top of a pond? So, no, I'm not worried. If I were a lesser man and treated him the same way, he would be hiding under the bed from the sheriff.

On another unrelated note, how's the work situation going over there? Do you like my new forum signature?

Last edited by a moderator:
no worries. i am sure you will get a fair hearing, so please put your case to them.

I thought I should inform you that I had made a complaint.

am I worried that you would post my message on the thread? Not at all, I know that is the way you play.

shrek, why did you alter woody's last thread. if he something out of hand, I would like that material to present to the APU.

And here lies the reason the posts should not have been deleted - to allow [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION] to defend himself. There was nothing offensive in them, to ANYONE.

I hope [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION] makes the posts available to Woody so he can do so.

stiffy, an APU and IPF official did see whole the thread, as did others on here. I sent it to them long before it was deleted.

as you would know, members in any federation have a right to complain about offensive material from other members, a right which i upheld.

stiffy, the pau did see whole the thread, as did others on here. I sent it to them well before it was deleted.

To the APU before it was deleted, Sunday?

OK. Might wanna withdraw Sparty. Your choice.