• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Probably a good idea Sticky. CAPO seems redundant doesn't it? If APO becomes the tested Fed and GPC becomes the only untested Fed the market is less segmented and Lifters can be members of both Feds.

Plus I assume everyones sick of Wilks by the sounds of it?

There will be zero profit for my gym coming directly from this meet, or probably any APU meet we host.

But that’s not why we are doing it.

We are doing this to help the APU, most likely at our own expense.

good luck with comp sticky, hope it goes very well.

it is also for a great cause as well which you may want to inform readers about.

the rule is, whether written or not, that someone hosting an apu comp must be an apu member. it is the apu rule, ask sean.

If it's not written, it's not a rule.

So, if it's not a rule, it's just you stopping a comp from happening, or trying to.

This is just another example is why people like you should just stfu and put your money where your large mouth is and actually get on the platform and compete instead of trying to weasel your way into influence.

You are a perfect example as to why powerlifting struggles to get credibility. You are the worm in the apple of sport, just one of many who meddle for self aggrandisement. People like you are far too common in all sports. You can't "do" so you try to control.

Hey, you should mebbe go help World Powerlifting to get their act together. You know, the fed that I'm not a member of and am actually under suspension for joining and competing (you know, that thing you don't do) with the APU despite not being a PA member at the time of suspension.

But you'll never do that.

To force a facility owner to be a member of APU for no legal reason is bullshit.

u banged the nail on the head K,Sparty needs to go do a few comps and actually put some numbers up rather than be politicizing. I still reckon he could do some damage in the M2s if he focussed on that aspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
u banged the nail on the head K,Sparty needs to go do a few comps and actually put some numbers up rather than be politicizing. I still reckon he could do some damage in the M2s if he focussed on that aspect.

i doubt whether I will compete again, at least in terms of squats, but I will be around for a while yet helping out APU where I can.

the idea that you have to compete to be involved in any sport federation is really pretty silly imo.

I would like to formally announce that I am now an expert in the following sports, but have never done much more than watch or have a go in the back yard (in order of difficulty):

Cricket.
AFL
NRL
Gridiron
Formula 1
Moto GP
Soccer
Chess
Checkers
Swimming

I will be offering advice to fed presidents, lobbying for change and rule additions, stirring up shit and forcing all owners and/or managers of all sporting grounds to be members of all sports played in/on their facilities, despite that not being a rule with any sporting federation. Any.

Please note that I have no practical experience at all in all of the above sports but that shouldn't be a problem as I think I know everything.

I would like to formally announce that I am now an expert in the following sports, but have never done much more than watch or have a go in the back yard (in order of difficulty):

Cricket.
AFL
NRL
Gridiron
Formula 1
Moto GP
Soccer
Chess
Checkers
Swimming

I will be offering advice to fed presidents, lobbying for change and rule additions, stirring up shit and forcing all owners and/or managers of all sporting grounds to be members of all sports played in/on their facilities, despite that not being a rule with any sporting federation. Any.

Please note that I have no practical experience at all in all of the above sports but that shouldn't be a problem as I think I know everything.

no offence woody, but I am not too sure whether you would be up to taking so much on. stick to powerlifting, much more basic.

take it from me, two or three sports are plenty to be involved in at the one time. :)

remember 7.30 report tomorrow night, at least i hope it is on this time.

should be very interesting. tracey holmes is an excellent journalist.

Nah. I'm all in.

cdc9f54c86.gif

7.30 report story again postponed.

I was so looking forward to seeing sean muir on tv promoting our sport, and stuff about Robert wilks.

now journo is saying next week, so I will post clip of report once it airs as not even the journo is sure when.

This “must be an APU member” thing must be new because I spot/loaded in an APU comp in April without being a member.... I was a GPC member as well ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk