• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
the ABC stated at 49min 17 seconds of radio show, of email correspondence between Wilks and Sports Drug Testing International,

‘It is utterly absurd for SDTI to have any association with APU. Your reputation, to put it simply
would be mud.Certainly if SDTI has any association at all with APU Powerlifting Australia will do no further business whatsoever with SDTI
We will also seek to attach SDTI to our legal actions against APU’.

Just listened. Crazy stuff, not good for the sport. Why did IPF dump PA in the first place?

Seems dumb to drop an established affiliate when they'd know all the problems the new affiliate would have getting subsidised drug testing and bypassing PA roadblocks.

Just listened. Crazy stuff, not good for the sport. Why did IPF dump PA in the first place?

Seems dumb to drop an established affiliate when they'd know all the problems the new affiliate would have getting subsidised drug testing and bypassing PA roadblocks.

and why did wilks resign as ipf anti-doping boss in 2015? good questions.

yes i am competing in weightlifting this year, track and field and powerlifting.

apparently some suggest that govt policy and powerlifting is not my business, but what about interference with regard to drug testing? what a funny world.

515kg total? I would not even acknowledge you as a human being. Lol. Has anyone met Gerry in person? I wonder if he's the same as online.

A mate of mine spoke to Wilks today about completing the PL coaching course.

My mate was Not impressed with the experience. Basically gave him the run around as best he could, then went on to question why a school teacher would have anything to do with GPC, and he shouldnt be encouraging young folk to compete with them (thats basically defamation right?).

Why is the **** so fucken difficult to good honest people. Mate was looking to make the effort to switch to PA being a proper natural lifter - but will probably never do it now. Competes in GPC locally because its the easiest thing to do, nearest PA comps are a long trip away.

He wants the PL course as he is trying to get a small PL club going at the high school he teaches at. Quite a noble cause. Obviously needs an accreditation to satisfy the insurance requirements. Has even secured some funding for some equipment for the school. Its a fucken cool thing.

Your mate, Kelvin. Must a fucken top bloke.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

things are much better with APU. Sean Muir is top guy. trust me.
I am only hearing the Exact same thing through many other people. Unlike Wilks....whereas the positive comments come from barely Half that meet him.

Really says something about a person.

i even tried to resolve situation long after sdti told us of events, although sdti did not name person.

On 10 Apr 2018, at 10:59 am, Chris Lewis <c11lewis@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

the Australian Powerlifting Union (APU) writes to Sports Drug Testing International (SDTI), the Australian Drug Free Powerlifting Federation, Powerlifting Australia and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to clarify its legal right to seek user pay drug testing.

Earlier in 2018, the APU applied for user pay drug testing with SDTI after it was advised by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority to seek private arrangements. While the APU was initially granted user pay drug tests with SDTI, and announced this on its facebook page, SDTI soon asked the APU to remove this after receiving a phone call indicating possible legal ramifications for SDTI if it tested APU athletes.

While the APU does not know with certainty who the person was ringing SDTI, the ACCC can inquire with SDTI to find out if need be.

Sports Drug Testing International
Suite 202/377 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028
Australia
P +61 2 91995044

However, in the presence of the ACCC, the government agency which upholds fair competition, the APU asks its rivals whether they have any objections to the APU getting user pay drug tests from SDTI. If so, the APU asks that any opposition be advised to the APU and the ACCC in writing within 14 days.

If the APU and ACCC receives no opposition by the end of the 14 day period (24 April 2018), the APU will again seek a user pay agreement with SDTI to provide the APU with drug testing.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Lewis, APU member.

i then got a response from someone who ended his message by stating

'I look forward to meeting you in the appropriate forum for the testing of your and APU’s claims and representations. Please advise of your personal address for the service of notices'.

Everybody's mate Wilks. Its all him. Makes a powerplay - loses. So goes on a kuncey spree.

Pretty much my view on it all.