• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm wondering if "someone's" emailing Wilks about this Forum and Spartacus alerted Wilks to your posting here, raising Wilks ire?

Im wondering this too. Im also wondering whether stiffy had another brain cell how lonely it would be considering i emailed wilks in 2015 and Tims talking well before this.

Im wondering this too. Im also wondering whether stiffy had another brain cell how lonely it would be considering i emailed wilks in 2015 and Tims talking well before this.
Nah was after 2015

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] was an awesome contributor to this forum and it's a great shame that someone doxed his personal details and shared his posting history to someone like wilks

When you consider the health issues, his structure, career stresses etc he's way ahead of you!

hes trained more consistently. Depends how you measure it and i dont see the point of direct head to head seeing as hes bigger and younger,would be like me trying to challenge a 56 yr old 85 kg lifter. I think id kick his ass at 105 even with an age handicap against me,id most likely be over the 220-230 mark in the squat which pretty much renders him moot. Id beat him on bench@105,and deads well pretty close but winnar=me.

Powerlifting career wise-hes nowhere near,i even won a open comp@93 nearly at the age of 41 let alone the nauseous repeating of how many titles i did win.

Last edited: