• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
will be interesting to see if ASADA and ASC continue to support PA after today's ABC announcement of interference with APU's bid for user pay drug testing.

will be interesting to see if ASADA and ASC continue to support PA after today's ABC announcement of interference with APU's bid for user pay drug testing.

So ASADA will only support one fed for testing?
Tough gig.

yes, but I think WADA should know what is going on with regard to interference to another fed's ability to get drug testing. it does not make sense that any fed, driven by a commitment to drug testing, should interfere with another fed's ability to get its own drug testing.

I may detail all of my correspondence with asada and the ASC where I clearly indicated that the APU's bid to get user pay drug testing was being hindered. this was made clear by communication with a drug testing company, although I was never informed by the company who the person was.

the ABC has now informed the public who the person was.

as soon as you join, you can compete.

I think there is a period before you can claim any records.

it should be on site somewhere.

Hypothetically I could take drugs and build strength, stay clean for a few months, join and compete and win. Technically drug assisted.

I knew you were setting me up.

but with a period of six months off gear, one would be unlikely to retain much benefit as such a time frame is a rule before being eligible for records.

My point is, you should be tested before being allowed to compete.
It’s only fair.

well that would cost a lot of money, especially for a new fed. great ideal, but not practical. that is why it will never be done until costs of tests are far cheaper.

Hypothetically I could take drugs and build strength, stay clean for a few months, join and compete and win. Technically drug assisted.

Great theory. But what about all the long time competitors who can kick your butt whether you are on the juice or not?

This attitude is common among losers and wannabe's and "I could beat Ronnie Coleman if I took as much gear as he does" crowd. Hey Shrek, why don't you test it out. Go on an Oni binge using 2g per week (his words, not mine) and see how you go. Oni was on when he competed using that much gear and only pulled average weights. His physique was average as well.

If taking drugs was the magical pill that all the bros claim, then we would have lifters blowing drug tested lifters out of the water. But they aren't. Take Ray Williams, Jezza Uepa and Kelly Branton. They are training with weights, raw with no monolifts or knee wraps, that geared lifters only dream about.

I have been looking at failed drug tests in Canada. All of the lifters who were pinged with drugs were very average lifters. Max lifts were training weights for talented clean lifters.

This whole drug testing/not testing/WADA shitstorm is just an excuse used by losers to whine about their lack of commitment.

So, before anyone starts whining about how "everyone" who wins a comp is a drug cheat, how about you get on the platform or shutdafuq up.

PS. I still love you Shrek. *sniff*

I used me as a hypothetical.
Someone could and they probably have.
I have no interest in becoming a member of any fed let alone competing in PL. I do like watching it though.

Last edited:
There is likely alot of high placing tested lifters juicing. Would be naive to think otherwise. Only need to speak to someone like Broderick Chavez for the truth haha.

Ask him about the tested crossfit athletes. Haaahahaha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I used me as a hypothetical.
Someone could and they probably have.
I have no interest in becoming a member of any fed let alone competing in PL. I do like watching it though.

shrek, you have every right to have an opinion. should tracey holmes shut up because she does not lift or compete.

some people struggle to understand basic democratic practices and expectations; namely, in this case, the right to have and express an opinion.

My faviurite situation is when someone doesnt like your opinion..........therefore its wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yes, if you really listen to someone, there is normally strengths and weaknesses and good or bad points in most opinions/arguments.

it is true what shrek said. an occasional lifter does have an opportunity to cheat; that is why i think records only count after a six month period of membership, or something like that length of time.

it hurts to be brushed off, but i will get over it.

the ASC has informed myself that they will no longer respond to my email efforts for the APU, as they now deal directly with the APU and IPF with regard to matters concerning powerlifting.

either way, i am happy, happy, happy.

it was not long ago i was reading that the ASC would have nothing to do with the APU.